Did Baton Rouge Cops Kill an Unarmed Man?

Pics from Friday evening

Yesterday

Today is supposed to be the last day. The NOI seems to be the one out front ensuring that people do it

It wouldn't surprise me if all of a sudden Nike come out with a new brand of Air Jordans.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It wouldn't surprise me if all of a sudden Nike come out with a new brand of Air Jordans.

Where you been Team? They come out with new ones 2-3 times of month lol.

Contrary to popular belief the Asian kids and White kids are the ones buying them up.

Just to share some of the crazy comments coming from other parts of the state. Here's KALB in Alexandria, LA facebook page. Scroll to the protest in Baton Rouge to see some of the stupid comments. I'm sure a lot of the meth heads in the Deville area are in full force on this. Some are saying it's the media fault for keeping this in the news.

https://www.facebook.com/KALBTV/?fref=ts

The NOI has for one reason or another getting some criticism about what it is or it not doing. (Go to YouTube.) I think that the Baton Rouge protests and others (like Ferguson) that they are in the streets.

Youtube deem the video above as being POTENTIALLY inappropriate and advise viewer discretion.

I've watch it and I don't see nothing in it as being potentially inappropriate. Maybe someone needs to ask Youtube exactly what they mean by POTENTIALLY INAPPROPRIATE.

Youtube deem the video above as being POTENTIALLY inappropriate and advise viewer discretion.

I've watch it and I don't see nothing in it as being potentially inappropriate. Maybe someone needs to ask Youtube exactly what they mean by POTENTIALLY INAPPROPRIATE.

They showed Trayvon dead on the ground as well as lynchings. Some might not have a problem with it but others do (I'm still not fond of seeing dead bodies especially Trayvon's)

I noticed that too, I think some racist person or someone that don't want people seeing it flagged it like that, it is a shame how some people don't want us to see the truth

They showed Trayvon dead on the ground as well as lynchings. Some might not have a problem with it but others do (I'm still not fond of seeing dead bodies especially Trayvon's)

That is true, didn't think of that, I'm so busy listening to the data I didn't think of that, good point

I noticed that too, I think some racist person or someone that don't want people seeing it flagged it like that, it is a shame how some people don't want us to see the truth

They don't like the truth.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back