Deion Sanders didn’t know spring football players weren’t eligible for the NFL Draft

Man, these are some weak minded people to be following this guy around on social media like this. Hell, I don't even have him on my friend's list to know what he's posting. If it isn't in the JSU Alumni group or that other "female dog" group aka SWAC CENTRAL, I wouldn't know what the hell is going on.

We are taking this way too serious..

Folks are being straight stupid. Deion has a habit of saying what's on his mind and JSU folks take it as God's gospel. The problem is when folks question Deion we become women's private parts, ungrateful, and everything else.

Hell I asked about backstabbing and called negatives....even while in the same sentence I commended Deion.

Personally speaking....I want to see how dedicated Deion is to JSU and HBCUs once his sons are no longer in college or he is no longer a coach at JSU or a HBCU program. To me that would show if he is being sincere.

Deion is doing what all coaches should be doing. He also has a platform that a lot of coaches don't have. The problem is some JSU people feel that other HBCU coaches have not been doing anything.

At the end of the day I jus want to know who backstabbed him.

Man, these are some weak minded people to be following this guy around on social media like this. Hell, I don't even have him on my friend's list to know what he's posting. If it isn't in the JSU Alumni group or that other "female dog" group aka SWAC CENTRAL, I wouldn't know what the hell is going on.

This is true. I don't follow him either. Most of the stuff I hear is posted here.

Back