Deion Sanders didn’t know spring football players weren’t eligible for the NFL Draft

Last time I checked, it were HBCU conferences leading the FCS in attendance, getting more regular season games on actual TV than anyone else in the FCS and has a whole bowl game on ABC.

yea thats cute but we now JSU has the #86 class in the Nation. #1 in FCS and that #86 might be top 50 if they choose to update it. Also, as far as leading in attendance, that's JSU. More games on TV....JSU got us to ESPN twice with Deion and again in September vs FAMU. We will be in the game on ABC in December. So all yall got is JSU. We need help.

What have others done? Deion hasnt even been on the job OFFICIALLY 6 months and is tackling issues head on. Give him time to see what he can do. People been hating since Dec 1. No matter what OTHERS have done, they didnt get us off the bottom. Lets at least give Deion a chance to see if he can. The man aint God. Everything takes time.
This.

Look at the SWAC OOC record vs D-1 fbs, fcs over the last 10 years.

Pure bottom dwelling (as a whole).

yea thats cute but we now JSU has the #86 class in the Nation. #1 in FCS and that #86 might be top 50 if they choose to update it. Also, as far as leading in attendance, that's JSU. More games on TV....JSU got us to ESPN twice with Deion and again in September vs FAMU. We will be in the game on ABC in December. So all yall got is JSU. We need help.

interesting. Will be. Sounds like a guarantee to me

I am just here for the comments from the great people of Jackson Mississippi in
200.gif

BTW @Kenn Rashad shared this in the chat on the African Diaspora News channel it looks like they are going to talk about it in two hours but I have a feeling this wont be like your commentary.

View: https://youtu.be/y19fWgGXwb8
Shiddd I'm from Jackson, i love the TRUTH because I am TRUTH! Kenn spoke it!

Back