Deion Sanders didn’t know spring football players weren’t eligible for the NFL Draft

What have others done? Deion hasnt even been on the job OFFICIALLY 6 months and is tackling issues head on. Give him time to see what he can do. People been hating since Dec 1. No matter what OTHERS have done, they didnt get us off the bottom. Lets at least give Deion a chance to see if he can. The man aint God. Everything takes time.

True. How many others have tried only to get hit with brick walls to prevent change by OTHERS (including other black folks)? Those same brick walls that will some how disappear because Deion is around.

I can't get you out of the bottom if you are more concerned about what my NAME is versus what I could do to help.
I can't get you out of the bottom if you keep getting kids who have NO business on a D1 team.

That is what many are mad about-stuff that they have yelled at these schools for years and got ignored. Yet Deion says it and it's YESSA MASTA.
I am sure someone suggest a black high school camp to help kids but got told "it's too much money". Deion ask for it and it's hold off repairs to revoke a few scholarships to pay for it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Deion Sanders making a fuss about no HBCU players being drafted in the recent draft may not necessarily be a bad thing. At least he has put the NFL on notice that there is a new, higher expectation moving forward. If Deion Sanders is complaining about the fairness of the NFL draft coupled with the racial equity movement currently sweeping the country, it is more improbable than not that the NFL will not pay greater attention to HBCUs in future drafts. So lets take it that Deoin has sounded the alarm that HBCUs expect to participate in NFL drafts going forward..

Last edited:
Deion Sanders making a fuss about no HBCU players being drafted in the recent draft may not necessarily be a bad thing. At least he has put the NFL on notice that there is a new, higher expectation moving forward. If Deion Sanders is complaining about the fairness of the NFL draft coupled with the racial equity movement currently sweeping the country, it is more improbable than not that the NFL will not pay greater atention to HBCUs in future drafts. So lets take it that Deoin has sounded the alarm that HBCUs expect to participate in NFL drafts going forward..
Exactly...NOW THEY KNOW....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They Know Now! <a href="https://t.co/pz3nWf8q1o">pic.twitter.com/pz3nWf8q1o</a></p>&mdash; COACH PRIME (@DeionSanders) <a href="View: https://twitter.com/DeionSanders/status/1390665283879178243?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">May 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Deion Sanders making a fuss about no HBCU players being drafted in the recent draft may not necessarily be a bad thing. At least he has put the NFL on notice that there is a new, higher expectation moving forward. If Deion Sanders is complaining about the fairness of the NFL draft coupled with the racial equity movement currently sweeping the country, it is more improbable than not that the NFL will not pay greater attention to HBCUs in future drafts. So lets take it that Deoin has sounded the alarm that HBCUs expect to participate in NFL drafts going forward..

gotta be careful, they'll confine us to the 7th round just to say "we listened" when free agents have more power than a 7th round pick.

Some of you people live and breathe for negativity and drama! You will find anything to nitpick about and create chaos!
I know it's in JSU alums, the pride and natural angst, but I do believe you all need to attend our mandatory class @ PVAMU for all entering freshmen: F'Everybody 101; F'You Batch 201. lol

I really want to see you all, the alums, return to what I witnessed in the 1980s w/ the right ingredients we outsiders visibly see: great HC, rabid fanbase, tradition and history, great asst coaches, budget, ...

It had to be the right time, right locale, and right school to usher in the required change to counteract this historical stupidity which has occurred since assimilation and free anglo girls sucking black penis in the late 1960s.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yall joking about that tweet right? I don't normally use the acronym B.A.N. but I shole see a few in here.

Man we @ PVAMU patented the acro BAN and TAB. lol

You're never too old or educated to use those endearing terms to describe the duck that waddles before thee, no pun intended. :)

Back