Crank Fest

This was ALL Little and Hollingers doing. Much respect to Taylor but he has nothing to do with the band outside of admin. He’s only there to make sure the Boom is taken care of as need be. Little and Hollinger run the Boom and they showed up and showed out exactly as planned and proved a solid point that while y’all talking and making videos “we train”. Just play your horns. :D

Dude said Tubas gave that work smh

You know you're reaching for something when you start outting certain sections of the band

Yall need to stop it

Dude said Tubas gave that work smh

You know you're reaching for something when you start outting certain sections of the band

Yall need to stop it

It’s hard taking that L huh? You’ll be ok bro lol.

Btw, I didn’t say that. It was posted in the band group. But hey, I’m the one reaching here lmao

Smh, Ok breh

That's cute that you are leaning on that, but I digress.

Like I stated, JSU arrangements haven't seen anything SU has played this year, I let you go back 5 years to pull an arrangement out from JSU that is seeing the 2 songs SU played on Alcorn last weekend that I posted, those were just 2 songs by SU and you couldn't do that and you expect me or any SU personal to believe JSU is better Lol.

If I could reach and touch them ppl who voted for JSU, I'd asked them the same thing, give them the same option and they would be stuck just like you, but congrats breh, Lmaoo smh.

Matter fact, you should get someone to add you in the group and see how far you get with that bullshit lmao

Find someone to add me to the group so I can see how far the truth goes.

Congrats breh Lmaoo smh.

oh and you still haven't posted anything smh. Further lets me know how strong my statement stands. Lmaoo

Find someone to add me to the group so I can see how far the truth goes.

Congrats breh Lmaoo smh.

oh and you still haven't posted anything smh. Further lets me know how strong my statement stands. Lmaoo

LOL. whatever makes you feel better buddy.

I'm not the one putting up quotes about who had the most votes Lol

I'm fine bud

Well you’re always the one talking about what “everyone” says so I thought you should see what they say. Even folks that don’t fuck with the Boom gave us the dub son. It’s ok man. Trust me lmao

Well you’re always the one talking about what “everyone” says so I thought you should see what they say. Even folks that don’t fuck with the Boom gave us the dub son. It’s ok man. Trust me lmao

Breh, only ppl outta Jackson think yall good smh. You going crazy over those 130 ppl that say what again?

You do know there were more than 130-200 ppl out there on Sunday right lmaoooo

Breh give up.

You still haven't posted anything, do this, since you saying in this thread saying yall won, post up the songs that your band won from? Lmaoo

Breh, only ppl outta Jackson think yall good smh. You going crazy over those 130 ppl that say what again?

You do know there were more than 130-200 ppl out there on Sunday right lmaoooo

Breh give up.

You still haven't posted anything, do this, since you saying in this thread saying yall won, post up the songs that your band won from? Lmaoo

You do know that band group is mostly nothing but band heads right? People from all HBCUs that are actually musically inclined and know what they’re listening at and for, so what they say def holds more weight than anything you got goin right now. Not to mention, niggas go in when bands do bad especially JSU. You just mad I proved yo ass wrong lol. You saying post clips further let’s me know that you ain’t too musically inclined yourself. If you seen the battle, what do I need to post anything to prove? We won. Quit crying and GET OVER IT lmao. I swear talking to you is like talking to a baby that can’t get his way bruh lol. I’m done, you can have all this and your wack ass opinion lmao.

This comment says it all.

kkpsi04 said:
Man J State a DOG Period! When the Jukes stop sucking their own **** maybe they'll get better....too many trumpets is killing their sound cause 20 of em are skating putting garbage in getting garbage out!! J State All Day!!!

You do know that band group is mostly nothing but band heads right? People from all HBCUs that are actually musically inclined and know what they’re listening at and for, so what they say def holds more weight than anything you got goin right now. Not to mention, niggas go in when bands do bad especially JSU. You just mad I proved yo ass wrong lol. You saying post clips further let’s me know that you ain’t too musically inclined yourself. If you seen the battle, what do I need to post anything to prove? We won. Quit crying and GET OVER IT lmao. I swear talking to you is like talking to a baby that can’t get his way bruh lol. I’m done, you can have all this and your wack ass opinion lmao.

iy23gp.jpg

Breh I'm over it

I know JSU hasn't done anything against SU since 2010, but you happy and jumping for joy cuz 130 ppl voted yes smh

That's cute breh

Dude in here finally dying to say JSU won at something.

Did they win last year or the past 7 years?

Sad mane.

Breh I'm over it

I know JSU hasn't done anything against SU since 2010, but you happy and jumping for joy cuz 130 ppl voted yes smh

That's cute breh

I could give a dam about that poll, per usual. That was for you, not me lol. I KNOW my band did great while yours need to go back to practice. Dudes messed up they first song and on top of that, that gospel song wasn’t too hot either. They ain’t even know it lol. This is how I know you trying to deflect and save face lmao. Let it go bruh.

Dude in here finally dying to say JSU won at something.

Did they win last year or the past 7 years?

Sad mane.

BEEN saying we won for years fool cause I know we have and I don’t need to post shit to prove it. It’s just now starting to sink in that your band ain’t who y’all thought lol. Real bands don’t have shit to prove when you know you on top of your shit lol. Just keep chasing Talladega like y’all still doin son. This is for real bands only.

I could give a dam about that poll, per usual. That was for you, not me lol. I KNOW my band did great while yours need to go back to practice. Dudes messed up they first song and on top of that, that gospel song wasn’t too hot either. They ain’t even know it lol. This is how I know you trying to deflect and save face lmao. Let it go bruh.

You couldn't give a dayum but yet you post it, (looks like you giving a dayum)

It wasn't for me, I hadn't commented on anything and you posted comments, let's not change the narrative like babies do

Kudos, your band sounded like a collegiate band, but again I bet you won't post a clip that seeing any of those 2 clips I posted.

I'm letting go

You came in quick with your pom poms saying yall took the W and posted comments

Sad breh.

You couldn't give a dayum but yet you post it, (looks like you giving a dayum)

It wasn't for me, I hadn't commented on anything and you posted comment, let's not change the narrative like babies do

Kudos, your band sounded like a collegiate band, but again I bet you won't post a clip that seeing any of those 2 clips I posted.

I'm letting go

You came in quick with your pom poms saying yall took the W and posted comments

Sad breh.

Well you say no one outside of Jackson likes the Boom and “everyone” loves the juke so it was def for you fam. Lmao. Shit hurt to look foolish huh?

Well you say no one outside of Jackson likes the Boom and “everyone” loves the juke so it was def for you fam. Lmao. Shit hurt to look foolish huh?

But but you just said you didn't give a dayum but it was for me? Ok breh, you're the one invested but back peddle and then says it was for me? when I hadn't even commented in the thread and you posting what other grown men are saying to give validation for your heart and band LMAOO smh

I don't need another person to co-sign a W for my band bud, I just post clips and let you find something that's better, babies need co-signers for that.

Clips don't lie, men and women do smh Lol

But that's cute, you got a W to lean on if your eyes

Kudos breh if you proud your band finally got a W in your eyes and the folks from the Sip

Back