Crank Fest

I vote that we replace JSkate with Miles.
Nah y'all need to replace talladega thirsty battle no football team having selves with miles. Miles ran a clinic on Alcorn just this past weekend... should've been bill boarded to play the top 3 swac bands in the swac so we can see what miles all about.

Nah y'all need to replace talladega thirsty battle no football team having selves with miles. Miles ran a clinic on Alcorn just this past weekend... should've been bill boarded to play the top 3 swac bands in the swac so we can see what miles all about.
You're right, just taking shot at y'all. lol

Running a clinic is an exaggeration....Miles sat they're asses on the bus to during the pregame to avoid running their book (which was a good strategic move). They also had some tempo problems during the game ..but they did articulate better than us.....which is something we need to put more focus on....But I think both handled their business...

shappy_popcorn_100-100.gif

So sad that I won't be able to make it. Is anyone in here live streaming the event?

How much are the bands making from these Crankfest things? Do the promoters take care of travel as well?

I will say JSU made some improvements from the Memphis performance.

Last edited:

What was Talladega thinking playing The Weekend? Did they not watch the clips from the Alcorn game? lol
I was like “Oh no Talladega what is you doing baby”
And Yepp what I said from the start this was a boombox preview I’m looking forward to JSU and SU having new songs for the game

Southern folks this what y'all peeps said and they were at said event. I brought evidence so you don't think I'm fabricating or making such accusations .... y'all peeps already know what it is. Boom stole crankfest from under southern this round. #LuvTheBoom read them and weep em see y'all in 3 though.

Attachments

• IMG_5499.PNG
    IMG_5499.PNG
    745.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5500.PNG
    IMG_5500.PNG
    816.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5501.PNG
    IMG_5501.PNG
    554.2 KB · Views: 56
Southern folks this what y'all peeps said and they were at said event. I brought evidence so you don't think I'm fabricating or making such accusations .... y'all peeps already know what it is. Boom stole crankfest from under southern this round. #LuvTheBoom read them and weep em see y'all in 3 though.

Mane, your comments are always unbiased. Southern's inexperienced arrangers were no match for the Boom's arrangements. Southern does the same thing every year, talk, and when it's time to perform they fall flat on their arses. Dowell Taylor once said, "other bands my out drill and out dance us, but they can't out play us." Jukebox, no, Jokebox, yes! :)

Back