Crank Fest

After watching all of the performances, I have:

Rounds 1, 7 and 8 going to JSU
Rounds 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9 going to SU
Round 4 going to ASU
and nothing for TC....

Thus, SU took this, in my book,
The Jukebox did what the Jukebox does.....Carry on ....

All I know is I need to see new FIELD SHOWS from BOTH BANDS come Oct 21st. Do something creative. No spelling of slogans either. That is all.

BOTB in the stands is subjective. I like to see Marching Bands battle on the field. But that is just me. I hope the attendance was nice in New Orleans so all the bands can benefit from it financially. So congrats to all of the bands. SU vs JSU will always be in the eye of the beholder. Nothing has changed.

What crankfest battle did you attend? jSU got humbled big time. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! #losers
You sound crazy lol talking about JSU got humbled. JSU made one video and they didn't even call out neither band. SU made bout 3 or 4 talking smack. You have to back it up and SU did not period. JSU,Dega,Alcorn, or SU fans wasn't the only fans there. You had bandheads from other SWAC rivalries and other HBCU bandheads so they have no reason to be bias to either band, and when it was said and done majority picked and preferred JSU yesterday. If the Juke was how yall portray them to be then you would know a real champion accepts defeat and feed of the will to win yall on here making shii up yall lost now go watch the 5th quarter from when yall played Alcorn or SCSU cause yesterday at the 2nd annual crankfest JSU was spanking that ass spanking that ass

After watching all of the performances, I have:

Rounds 1, 7 and 8 going to JSU
Rounds 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9 going to SU
Round 4 going to ASU
and nothing for TC....

Thus, SU took this, in my book,
The Jukebox did what the Jukebox does.....Carry on ....

I agree with you except on maybe Round 3, which I would give to JSU, also. But I would take Round 4 from
Alcorn and make it a toss-up between the Corn and SU, thereby making SU the overall winner of the second annual Crankfest. SU might want to rethink these kinds of competitions in an effort to protect its widely and highly regarded reputation as the finest marching band in America and indeed the world.

You sound crazy lol talking about JSU got humbled. JSU made one video and they didn't even call out neither band. SU made bout 3 or 4 talking smack. You have to back it up and SU did not period. JSU,Dega,Alcorn, or SU fans wasn't the only fans there. You had bandheads from other SWAC rivalries and other HBCU bandheads so they have no reason to be bias to either band, and when it was said and done majority picked and preferred JSU yesterday. If the Juke was how yall portray them to be then you would know a real champion accepts defeat and feed of the will to win yall on here making shii up yall lost now go watch the 5th quarter from when yall played Alcorn or SCSU cause yesterday at the 2nd annual crankfest JSU was spanking that ass spanking that ass

Man you ain’t gotta keep goin on with these folks. They ain’t gone ever admit that fat ass L they took yesterday. Might as well just call a spade a spade and let them argue and think to themselves. Regardless....SU

L

It's funny how when JSU was larger they were the best... They don't have the numbers this year they supposedly are the best...:rolleyes:

I was not impress by ANY band. SU was ok and JSU was ok, its all subjective, it will always be, but to come in here and to talk about who smash who, IS CRAZY. The only bands that should be embarrassed is CORN AND DEGA.

Another thing is that a lot of people comment but almost 80% I guarantee you was not there in person and one of the things that I can honestly say is watching it on YouTube and being there in person is two different things

Last edited:
Some are going to say JSU and some are going to say SU, which brings it back to me saying that it should have just been SU vs JSU. I've seen no one but the most loyal folks from Dega and Da Corn claiming Ws. lol

Some are going to say JSU and some are going to say SU, which brings it back to me saying that it should have just been SU vs JSU. I've seen no one but the most loyal folks from Dega and Da Corn claiming Ws. lol
Dude please. You saw the numbers. Ain't no way yall su folks can lie your way out of that loss, but we all know you'll go down trying. Hahahaha!!!
Heck, even JR didn't put up no fight this time.:snicker:

I agree with you except on maybe Round 3, which I would give to JSU, also. But I would take Round 4 from Alcorn and make it a toss-up between the Corn and SU, thereby making SU the overall winner of the second annual Crankfest. SU might want to rethink these kinds of competitions in an effort to protect its widely and highly regarded reputation as the finest marching band in America and indeed the world.
It's a good fundraiser, and recruiting tool. When battling at the football games, the band usually gets 0 funds from those halftime shows and 5th quarters. These battles provide an avenue for the bands to showcase their talents and financially benefit from them.

Dude please. You saw the numbers. Ain't no way yall su folks can lie your way out of that loss, but we all know you'll go down trying. Hahahaha!!!
What numbers? You must be referring to a poll or something. It's all fine and dandy, if JSU wants to claim a win, go ahead. You still have to show up on Oct. 21.

Definition of Breh:
A term of endearment used by supporters of a particular band in which an "L" was given to this past weekend.

Get your post count up first, son! Again, the L belongs to the boom! Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Kinfolk... Y'all band is the Manny paquiao of this band world.. Always coming up with beautiful excuses following defeat.

I agree with you except on maybe Round 3, which I would give to JSU, also. But I would take Round 4 from Alcorn and make it a toss-up between the Corn and SU, thereby making SU the overall winner of the second annual Crankfest. SU might want to rethink these kinds of competitions in an effort to protect its widely and highly regarded reputation as the finest marching band in America and indeed the world.

Thank you. That underlined part just speaks volumes. You wouldn't have posted that if you didn't feel some type of disappointment /let down/concerns, etc. about Southern performance @Crankfest.....

But I understand

What excuses?

Y'all have went around the world and back trying to deflect the inevitable. We just want the truth from y'all, fam. I know you're a stand-up fellow, so I will ask you.

Who won Crankfest 2017?

They know who won. lol they’ll never admit it. That’s the part that I love. Knowing it hurts them that bad. :cool:

Spent all that time rehearsing & filming those amateur videos for nothing. LOL

If I put my paws in here and address JR, he will pounce.

They know who won. lol they’ll never admit it. That’s the part that I love. Knowing it hurts them that bad. :cool:

Spent all that time rehearsing & filming those amateur videos for nothing. LOL

They should have been in the Band Hall practicing. Well, SU can send those amateur CrankFest videos they filmed to America's Funniest Videos, maybe they will win 1st place there.

Last edited:
I see no evidence that southern toke a W anywhere out of all these videos and I've watched 5 times the battle through to keep from biased talk. I do see two messups from southern and trumpets tone quality in the first run of tears sounding very bad through out the song. If y'all still trying to say the juke toke the win off arrangements that were botched and need cleaning and tone quality from your trumpets then be my guess .... that just shows how high you southern folks egos are and how hypocritical y'all are. If any other band did that.... there would be no discussion y'all would call them "slaw" or say "take this L." Either way, whether you want to give the boom a W or not the fact this is a conversation through out the band world regarding Jackson even sniffing southern this night or being close to them is a loss for southern morally since coming in they talked the loudest, are the bigger band in comparison, and have the most trumpets out of all the bands present. Y'all southern fans act entitled and are starting to ride off of the name and past things that put fear into the name jukebox among other bands .... that's all you holding onto trying to defend this jukebox performance that held no candle to last years performance which I gave y'all the victory in and owned defeat. I'm as unbiased as they come. Know when you've been defeated. Put them cameras down and pick up your instruments and practice.... that's the problem with the juke now.... focused on the brand and putting other schools down but can't even live up to their own hype.... stop it now juke fans y'all know last night performance wasn't up to juke box standards. Got folks typing dick riding paragraphs to me worth of excuses and name calling like talking up excuses will grant y'all a dub The people have spoken. Deal with it.

Back