Coronavirus Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
120728152_10158584300209707_6529496967858344012_n.jpg

I told y'all that he did not have it!
Let's say this is true and as typical he lied, again. His most hardcore supporters won't be bothered or change their minds about him, some of them even thought it was a ploy to show how negative Left leaning politicians would be, which as we know backfired. The Left or most Dem's were the ones saying get well, we'll pray for you, and other words of encouragement.

Now for those that were on the fence, how will they see this new lie?

There are plenty that believe this is true and I'm one of them. With all of the 911 calls I've taken from people and going thru all the Covid questions, I can tell just by their answers that they have it. They get mad at us asking the questions and they say "I ain't got the corona virus" and we're thinnking in our minds "yeah you do". We flag those addresses for further notice and low and behold, we get other calls from family members in those houses that call with the same symptoms and then they say "y'all picked up such and such and they were positive". No one at those residences got out in 3 days and was back to normal.

There are plenty of folks that got it in the WH and they are not talking about them.

Watching these ofays at 45's rally and they talking about they don't care about catching Covid and leaving it in God's hands are just crazy. They taking the koolaid that this guy is serving and don't care.

Watching these ofays at 45's rally and they talking about they don't care about catching Covid and leaving it in God's hands are just crazy. They taking the koolaid that this guy is serving and don't care.
It's a cult.

Those folks will not have access to helicopters, a dozen doctors, and the best medicines available to treat them if they get sick.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barron-trump-covid-19-positive-test-2020-10-14/
First lady Melania Trump revealed Wednesday that her only son with President Trump, Barron Trump, tested positive for the novel coronavirus after the first couple was diagnosed but said he experienced no symptoms and has since tested negative.

The first lady said she has also tested negative since her diagnosis and hopes to resume her duties as soon as possible, according to a statement posted to the White House website.

Now he cares about masks and safety.
:lmao:

While they are up agent orange's arse they dont care.
:crazy:

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-christie-says-icu-7-224343806.html

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday urged Americans to wear masks to fight the coronavirus, which put him in intensive care for seven days, and warned that the virus is "something to take very seriously."

Christie was one of a number of people with ties to the White House who tested positive for the coronavirus at around the same time as President Donald Trump.

"I believed that when I entered the White House grounds, that I had entered a safe zone, due to the testing that and I and many others underwent every day. I was wrong. I was wrong to not wear a mask at the Amy Coney Barrett announcement and I was wrong not to wear a mask at my multiple debate prep sessions with the President and the rest of the team," Christie said in a statement.

Suicide by Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California

She really wants to die! She will be in the hospital in a few weeks with the coronavirus and she will not get the drug that agent orange received.
:snicker

I would not get close to Lindsey Graham, he would not get tested before his debate and he has hung around people infected with the virus.
:nono2:

She is ready to end her life, which is a choice, no hate here, I hope she enjoyed her life.
:nod:

18-year-old freshman at University of Dayton apparently dies from Covid-19
:popcorn:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/1...tly-dies-from-covid-19/ar-BB1apkqw?li=BBnb7Kz

An 18-year-old freshman at the University of Dayton in Ohio died Thursday “apparently due to complications from" coronavirus, school officials said.

Michael Lang, a first-year student in the College of Arts and Sciences, died in LaGrange, Illinois, after a long hospitalization, the university said. It was not clear how long Lang had been hospitalized or whether he contracted the virus on or off campus.

“We extend our deepest sympathy and prayers to his family, friends, professors and our campus community,” the university said in a message to the school on Friday. “The loss of Michael calls our campus community to honor his memory and support those who are affected by his passing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back