Coronavirus Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

120335317_10163992289305398_947619304071591190_n.jpg

120366400_10163992289645398_933796818417942226_n.jpg

In addition to Kellyanne Conway another prominent Republican in Trump's inner circle to test positive for Covid-19 is former New Jersey Governor
Chris Christie! Interesting fact is Christie served as the stand in for Joe Biden in Trump's debate preparation!

Ex-NJ Gov. Chris Christie hospitalized with COVID-19 after experiencing symptoms​

Larry McShane and Dave Goldiner, New York Daily News
Sat, October 3, 2020, 5:39 PM CDT

202010031845MCT_____PHOTO____US-NEWS-CORONAVIRUS-CHRISTIE-GET

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was hospitalized Saturday after testing positive for COVID-19, the latest Trump administration insider to come down with the virus.
Christie told CNN he drove himself to a hospital in the Garden State after coming down with a fever and experiencing flu-like aches and pains.
“While I am feeling good and only have mild symptoms, due to my history of asthma we decided this is an important precautionary measure,” Christie wrote on Twitter.
Christie, 58, is seriously overweight and suffers from asthma, both of which are conditions that contribute to bad outcomes with coronavirus patients.

George is gonna be pissed off more....

Do what I say, not what I do.
:lmao:

‘There are going to be deaths no matter what’: Outrage follows Chris Christie’s ‘hypocrisy’ on coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/going-deaths-no-matter-outrage-160026695.html

The former governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, has been called a “hypocrite” after he checked himself into hospital following a coronavirus diagnosis.

Along with US president Donald Trump, Mr Christie had spent months downplaying the threat posed by the coronavirus pandemic, arguing that Americans were "gonna have to" accept the world’s highest death toll.

Speaking on Saturday, the former governor said he was checking himself into a medical facility as a precautionary measure, just hours after he told his Twitter followers that he had tested positive for coronavirus.

“In consultation with my doctors, I checked myself into Morristown Medical Center this afternoon," he wrote on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back