Coronavirus Thread 2

:lmao:

Lysol had to issue a statement warning people not to use the product in that manner

:snicker

Any stories of agent orangers taking a swig of Lysol, Bleach or hand sanitizer?

For those on social media, please share the lies telling people to take hand sanitizer or Lysol for coronavirus

The military loves him!
:popcorn:
:crazy:

VA health chief acknowledges a shortage of protective gear for its hospital workers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/v...r-its-hospital-workers/ar-BB13b3LR?li=BBnb7Kz

For weeks, nurses and other employees at Veterans Affairs hospitals have said they were working with inadequate protective gear. VA officials denied it.

But in an interview, the physician in charge of the country’s largest health-care system acknowledged the shortage — and said masks and other supplies are being diverted for the national stockpile.

“I had 5 million masks incoming that disappeared,” said Richard Stone, executive in charge of the sprawling Veterans Health Administration. He acknowledged that he’s been forced to move to “austerity levels” at some hospitals.

Prescriptions Surged as Trump Praised Drugs in Coronavirus Fight

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-in-coronavirus-fight/ar-BB13bXTd?li=BBnb7Kz

It was at a midday briefing last month that President Trump first used the White House telecast to promote two antimalarial drugs in the fight against the coronavirus.

“I think it could be something really incredible,” Mr. Trump said on March 19, noting that while more study was needed, the two drugs had shown “very, very encouraging results” in treating the virus.

By that evening, first-time prescriptions of the drugs — chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine — poured into retail pharmacies at more than 46 times the rate of the average weekday, according to an analysis of prescription data by The New York Times. And the nearly 32,000 prescriptions came from across the spectrum — rheumatologists, cardiologists, dermatologists, psychiatrists and even podiatrists, the data shows.

They run ads democrats are not smart enough to run!
:clap:
:bow:

Republican Group Asks Americans A Critical Question In Scathing Anti-Trump Ad

George Conway’s Lincoln Project and fellow anti-Trump group Republicans for the Rule of Law released spots attacking the president on the same day.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gop-...-trump-coronavirus_n_5ea428b6c5b6f963981592bf

Two conservative groups that are working to defeat Donald Trump in the 2020 election released online ads Friday attacking the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Lincoln Project, of which conservative attorney George Conway (the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway) is a prominent member, released this video asking which kind of American its viewers would like to be ― one, like Trump, who demands, or one who makes sacrifices.

Check out the ad here:

View: https://youtu.be/1LUSfQ3XkQ8

Prescriptions Surged as Trump Praised Drugs in Coronavirus Fight

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-in-coronavirus-fight/ar-BB13bXTd?li=BBnb7Kz

It was at a midday briefing last month that President Trump first used the White House telecast to promote two antimalarial drugs in the fight against the coronavirus.

“I think it could be something really incredible,” Mr. Trump said on March 19, noting that while more study was needed, the two drugs had shown “very, very encouraging results” in treating the virus.

By that evening, first-time prescriptions of the drugs — chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine — poured into retail pharmacies at more than 46 times the rate of the average weekday, according to an analysis of prescription data by The New York Times. And the nearly 32,000 prescriptions came from across the spectrum — rheumatologists, cardiologists, dermatologists, psychiatrists and even podiatrists, the data shows.
Why do people believe this dip wad?

So who is the person these Lincoln Republicans or Republicans for Rule of Law, plan on running? The Republicans haven't had a primary.
Are they proposing to let Biden win in November?

Did yall see the video of the packed house party (I think it was in Chicago)? Agent orangers are laughing as those people go home and kill their family members and friends or put them in debt for medical care.

I was going to pick up my food from Wahtaburger Saturday. I passed 3 birthday parties with cars all down the street. The Exxon had a sign that said mask must be worn-white guy was going in and out without one. A church was having service as well.

Did yall see the video of the packed house party (I think it was in Chicago)? Agent orangers are laughing as those people go home and kill their family members and friends or put them in debt for medical care.
So Agent oranger will laugh about these people, yes they were stupid, but Agent orangers won't don't laugh about the "protestors" many without masks gathering together? Or the ones that went to church on Easter?

KDHE: Man drinks cleaning product 'because of advice he received'

https://www.kwch.com/content/news/K...n-people-misusing-disinfectant-569992881.html

TOPEKA, Kan. (KWCH) Kansas health officials report an uptick in "cleaning chemical cases," said Dr. Lee Norman, the Secretary of the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, on Monday.

Dr. Norman said he reached out to the head of Kansas Poison Contol who said there had been an increase of more than 40-percent in the cases.

"...including a fellow who over the weekend who drank a product because of the advice he received. So, we’re doing what we can to counter-message against that kind of remedy," said Dr. Norman.

The increase comes after President Donald Trump made a comment last week suggesting that disinfect could be ingested injected to treat COVID-19.

2 GA Men Drink Disinfectants Attempting To Prevent Coronavirus

https://news.yahoo.com/2-ga-men-drink-disinfectants-193950453.html

ATLANTA, GA — Two Georgia men drank liquid cleaning products over the weekend in an attempt to protect themselves against the new coronavirus, which causes COVID-19, according to the Georgia Poison Center.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the men are expected to recover. Both have a history of psychiatric problems, officials said.

On Thursday, President Donald Trump made a comment during a White House briefing that he wondered whether coronavirus patients could be treated with disinfectant injections, according to the Washington Post.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” he said. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

How Quarantine Can Potentially Impact Your Mental Health—for the Better

Just know that when and if you're ready for a change in perspective, the potential positive outcomes of all of this chaos will be there to support you during this new normal and beyond—whatever that might look like for you.

1. You may discover more facets of yourself.
Many people self-identify by their job titles. I'm a journalist—and, though there's a lot more to me (and you!) than how I make my money, I'm quick to label myself as just that. While you may be proud of the career you've cultivated for yourself, it's important to remember that, first and foremost, you're a dynamic, multi-faceted human.

"The COVID-19 pandemic helps you focus on the fact that you are a human being and not a human doing," says Michael Alcee, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist in Tarrytown, New York. "Since you're forced to work and socialize less, you're left with getting back to your roots."

If you've had to close your business, you've lost your job, or your hours have been cut as a result of COVID-19, you may discover that work, after all, doesn't wholly define you. Without work to dictate your day, you may discover the unique passions, interests, hobbies, and skills that make you you—all of the bits of your character that have taken a backseat while you've prioritized work. (Related: What It's Really Like to Be an Essential Worker In the U.S. During the Coronavirus Pandemic)

5 Ways to Lift Your Mood During the Coronavirus Pandemic

Thankfully, I have a standing weekly therapy appointment—but I also recently hopped on a call with Shannon O'Neill, PhD, a very positive, pleasant therapist, first thing in the morning (honestly, a wonderful way to start your day), to ask what on Earth can help lift our moods during a time like this.

Interestingly, Dr. O'Neill, who's an assistant professor of psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, explained that one reason it’s been hard for people to maintain a sense of peace during this pandemic is because it's forced many of us to actually act out behaviors that are typical of depression.

"A lot of the rules are mimicking depression symptoms,” Dr. O’Neill says. Think about it: People are being instructed to isolate themselves from loved ones and spend most of their time inside, with very little contact with the outside world. (To be clear, staying indoors isn't causing depression, but many of the social distancing regulations we're obeying to keep others safe may look a lot like depression symptoms. Also important: Those currently dealing with depression, or others who have previously dealt with it, may feel extra challenged right now.)

Still, Dr. O’Neill gave me some tips on how to lift our moods even just a little bit right now. Here are a few (super simple) practices to do each day to keep your spirits stable during a time when things are decidedly unstable.

Public companies received $1 billion in stimulus funds meant for small businesses
::)
:o
::)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...t-for-small-businesses/ar-BB13tdSl?li=BBnb7Kz
:read:

Publicly traded companies have received more than $1 billion in funds meant for small businesses from the federal government’s economic stimulus package, according to data from securities filings compiled by The Washington Post

Nearly 300 public companies have reported receiving money from the fund, called the Paycheck Protection Program, according to the data compiled by The Post. Recipients include 43 companies with more than 500 workers, the maximum typically allowed by the program. Several other recipients were prosperous enough to pay executives $2 million or more.

After the first pool of $349 billion ran dry, leaving more than 80 percent of applicants without funding, outrage over the millions of dollars that went to larger firms prompted some companies to return the money. As of Thursday, public companies had reported returning more than $125 million, according to a Post analysis of filings.

Other companies have said they plan to keep the funds, saying the loans had been awarded according to the program’s rules and that they would use most of it to pay workers, as required, in order for the loans to be forgiven.

Back