Comments On Pv Vs. Uapb Who Gets The W...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean dayum can a man say what he wants, i mean they are my ears and i know what they like if i say something its not cause i , what u call, "hating" it aint nothin like that im just tellin u what i heard, and like everyone else they say the astrodome doesn't help a band out, but what ever u want to say and howere u feel bout responding kool buit thats u and ur little "i have to comment on every little thing" ways, but i really don't care, i just put my comments on hear cause i felt like it.
so have a nice day!:D

oh and u say they dont play in unison, key phrase, "all the time"
well maybe what u call "blowing", or whatever was one of those "times"

From watching the Arkansas Massacre of '97 to this past weekend, I HAVE to say congrats to the Bluff. You all came to Texas on a seek and destroy mission and you almost succeeded. The only advice I have for you all is leave Can U Feel It to SU cuz that arrangement wasn't on point like it could have been. Mellos were like:eek2: and the b-tones rocked the house also. Our b-tones were and t-bones were on point too.

As far as the Krank goes, you guys impressed me. From what I seen from the tape of you all from your side of the field, you got some skills but you all aren't as good as us yet. I hope we make the trip to your neck of the woods next year to finish what we started.

Originally posted by txpimp
oh and u say they dont play in unison, key phrase, "all the time"
well maybe what u call "blowing", or whatever was one of those "times"

lmao u starting to sound sound bitter..
and to answer your question....maybe or maybe not..its according to which song

:)

Originally posted by corpstyle4life
You all came to Texas on a seek and destroy mission and you almost succeeded.
:lmao: imma leave that one alone..cause well umm......

solophone96 sed it best...

but good job to both nonetheless;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by SKIP
so they are call the million dollar funk squad huh? you know in your soul that ya'll can't ucfk with DA BOX, but on the other hand do you believe ralph has gotten better or worse i would say that he is doing what crabs do(get crabbed). wait until his crab year is over and ya'll can talk on the drums and see.

forget next year i am taking a trip to pb just to take him out. million dollar funk squad/ war and thunder style.

Now Swac31 don't get cocky on me. Solophone was right for the most part but y'all didn't blow us out of the water cuz just like people from my band was like "Man PB comin wit it", some of your fellow band members were like "Dang PV was pretty raw." I was in your hotel after the game was over. But U right, both bands did great nonetheless.:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by snare master
I am at Norfolk State now in a better drumline. The Million Dollar Funk Squad. We would eat a whole in the box.

Dude, I saw ya'll on MBC a few weeks ago and ya'll have a long way to eating anyone's lunch from the SWAC.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by txpimp
whatever how do u think pv would sound if we hadd all the btones with the same note, it would be rediculous. i never said pb was bad and yes they had "some" quality but i still felt as if they were lacking with substance. there arrangements just weren't full enough for me. and YOU can't tell me what i like and what i don't like so if i feel pb was lacking something then thats what i think.

interesting. so u sayin that we lackin something but yet u still aint said what it was! i mean if u gonna be critical, u gonna have to support your criticisms. and u arent doing that. our arrangements werent full enough? oooookaaayyy....how damn full are they supposed to be?!?! i swear u are probably the only person that probably thinks like that. he!!, we got so much goin on in our arrangements half the time, if u tried to listen to every part individually, u might get a headache! give it a rest dude. like i said PV sounded good last weekend but i'll be damn if u bout to make PB sound like they was just 'aight' and not back it up!!

Originally posted by corpstyle4life
Now Swac31 don't get cocky on me. Solophone was right for the most part but y'all didn't blow us out of the water cuz just like people from my band was like "Man PB comin wit it", some of your fellow band members were like "Dang PV was pretty raw." I was in your hotel after the game was over. But U right, both bands did great nonetheless.:D

well yeah, they probably were like 'PV is pretty raw' cuz i am sure that most of the peeps in this band have never seen yall before! so what do u expect! and we never said yall did bad or anything like that. i feel like this....had the atmosphere been a little livelier, both bands woulda created some extreme damage. but since that wasnt that case at all, you gotta give it up to PB cuz we kept it crunk on our side all freakin night that night....so i would actually give the W to PB just cuz we had the overall edge on energy...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Fiyah
Dude, I saw ya'll on MBC a few weeks ago and ya'll have a long way to eating anyone's lunch from the SWAC.....:rolleyes:
we would rip the box apart...............and anyone that goes to uapb tell ralph im comin 4 him.

Originally posted by freak-nastee
...so i would actually give the W to PB just cuz we had the overall edge on energy...

my point exactly. Not just energy.... focused, organized, controled energy. This year in Dallas I gave my old section one of those old head speeches. I told them the difference between a great section and a COLD section is heart. You should be a great section at practice, but your true potential should shine in the face of competition. Sounding good should be built in... it's when you start playing in a way that you have never felt before that you become a legend. PB was feeln' it and it was obvious. That's what gave them the edge.

Only the real hard hitters can understand what I'm talking about....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by snare master
we would rip the box apart...............and anyone that goes to uapb tell ralph im comin 4 him.
don't out talk yourself son.......

Originally posted by solophone96
my point exactly. Not just energy.... focused, organized, controled energy. This year in Dallas I gave my old section one of those old head speeches. I told them the difference between a great section and a COLD section is heart. You should be a great section at practice, but your true potential should shine in the face of competition. Sounding good should be built in... it's when you start playing in a way that you have never felt before that you become a legend. PB was feeln' it and it was obvious. That's what gave them the edge.

Only the real hard hitters can understand what I'm talking about....
church church-----preach

Originally posted by Crunchy B
Since your band director throws scholarship money like frisbee's, try to get him to invest in some new equipment. It would make your overall sound strengthen.

I know ya meant well, but :lmao: at anyone from PV tellin folks how they should spend their money.

speakin of investing, Black Foxes please DONT listen whiz and buy bras.:eek2: That was the best part of what MBC showed. I cant see that much on Uncut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back