BYRON ALLEN'S ALLEN MEDIA GROUP ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP FOR HBCU GO AND THE SOUTHWESTERN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE

If we are getting 900k for secondary and at min get the same for primary when that contract expires (we should get more), we will have gone from 60k per year to at least 1.8 million per year. Just saying…

Jackson State needs our own deal.

Well Bounce TV is now on Direct TV. So there is an option there.

And with the mess Warner Brothers is going through and cutting stuff-whose to say Jackson State could not get a game deal to air on OWN since WB has fired folks there too.

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF by filmeditor

I see she didn't say anything about that other site she's been pushing that is showing her gsu games.

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF by filmeditor

I see she didn't say anything about that other site she's been pushing that is showing her gsu games.

I posted the tweet on here for that very reason (for others to see that she was mum about that janky thing she was pushing)

Grambling fans were going in on them for their poo quality

The worse thing is she is uninformed. Our contract with ESPN is up next year. We have already gotten more money for our secondary than some FBS conferences have for their primary rights. Duer signed a bad deal with ESPN, Russell, and Nike. He was getting 100k worth of kickbacks from all of them. The commish now needs to go out and get the TV deal we deserve but we also need to continue watching content.

The worse thing is she is uninformed. Our contract with ESPN is up next year. We have already gotten more money for our secondary than some FBS conferences have for their primary rights. Duer signed a bad deal with ESPN, Russell, and Nike. He was getting 100k worth of kickbacks from all of them. The commish now needs to go out and get the TV deal we deserve but we also need to continue watching content.

I don't want to be a hypocrite and talk bad about her after giving her props. She does have a voice on Twitter and I will still say that her heart is in the right place as far as wanting all HBCUs to prosper but this is like the 3rd bad take she has had in like the past month so I came around to seeing why others on here might have a problem with her. Her voice is too loud to not know about the ESPN deal for primary rights expiring next year. That and it's obvious that she is in bed with HBCU League Pass/UEN and doesn't know their history like most on here do so she still has some maturing to do as far as being an impartial HBCU voice

Back