BEST LOOKING HBCU CAMPUS

Out of the SWAC schools I've visited, PV's campus was the nicest. I've seen pics of AAMU's campus and it seems to be really nice too.

I've only seen one MEAC school and it was ok, from what I can remember.

I heard that Tuskegee was coming up also.

I remember when we had a Frat conference down there (spr. 99) and that campus looked like a d@mn Plantation.

I felt like an extra on the Color Purple.

:lmao:Man you stupid! I've heard that Tuskegee is making a lot of progress. I never been to their campus.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Out of the SWAC schools I've visited, PV's campus was the nicest. I've seen pics of AAMU's campus and it seems to be really nice too.

I've only seen one MEAC school and it was ok, from what I can remember.

FAMU has an ok campus! I've been there a lot of times with my wife. They need to make a lot of improvements on their campus. Howard is nice though! Morgan State has an ok campus also. It could use some improvements.

NOT BEING BIASED I THINK SU HAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS HOW CAN YOU DENY A UNIVERSITY SITTING ON ONE OF THE U.S. MAIN SOURCES OF TRANSPORTATION A VESSEL FLOWING FROM SOUTH TO NORTH THE MIGHTY MISSISSIPPI RIVER.

Hampton #1 (Indeed) *JUST BEAUTIFUL all the way around* :blush:

others... PV/JSU/A&M/Alcorn/TnSU (no particular order)

*A&M (I like the Hills the most, and I like the RED-BRICK used on buildings)
*Alcorn (Spacious.... land land land.... I like their entrance most)
*PV (Nice campus overall... doesnt look old and dusted)
*JSU (Modern Look/Nice upgraded facilities... nice pedestrian campus)
*TnSU (Nicely maintained... Nice Facilities)

I guess I need to pay more attention. I prectically grew up at Alcorn but I have also visited AAMU, Hampton, Southern, and Grambling for football games but I really did not look around. I guess I should have. :confused: Maybe the TP in me just didn't care.....:lmao:

From what I have heard though, PV and Hampton are the best. All I got to see was Hampton's 5000 seat stadium with 11 rows of bleachers. :smh:

Since being in PA, I have been to Cheyney and Lincoln Universities. They look like an OLD Alcorn campus but much smaller.

JSU is gonna be nice when all is said and done. The problem now is constant construction so you really can't totally appreciate the product.

I guess I need to pay more attention. I prectically grew up at Alcorn but I have also visited AAMU, Hampton, Southern, and Grambling for football games but I really did not look around. I guess I should have. :confused: Maybe the TP in me just didn't care.....:lmao:

From what I have heard though, PV and Hampton are the best. All I got to see was Hampton's 5000 seat stadium with 11 rows of bleachers. :smh:

Since being in PA, I have been to Cheyney and Lincoln Universities. They look like an OLD Alcorn campus but much smaller.

JSU is gonna be nice when all is said and done. The problem now is constant construction so you really can't totally appreciate the product.

I think JSU is the only campus I have never seen, as many times as i have been to Jackson.

I think Alcorn and NCA&T have nice campuses. One that surprised me was the new construction at Winston Salem State. It's really nice how it is taking shape. JSU is also going strong!

I think Alcorn and NCA&T have nice campuses. One that surprised me was the new construction at Winston Salem State. It's really nice how it is taking shape. JSU is also going strong!

I have been to A&T (twice to football games vs JSU and for the Homecoming vs PV and other times just with friends...their campus is aiight) and Winston Salem too. Seems smaller than A&T but they do have a some new construction. Hard to tell where that campus begins and end though.

I have been to A&T (twice to football games vs JSU and for the Homecoming vs PV and other times just with friends...their campus is aiight) and Winston Salem too. Seems smaller than A&T but they do have a some new construction. Hard to tell where that campus begins and end though.

A&T has seen a whole lot of construction in the past few years and campus is really coming up. The neighborhood by A&T is being revitalized as well, so business are coming

Yeah, Winston-Salem's campus is small and you can't really tell where campus ends or begins. One time while in Winston, I took wrong turn and wound up on campus. I didn't know I was there until I saw students crossing the street.

A&M is nice from the parkway, but when you actually go on campus...they are making alot of improvements. They need to knock down about five dorms, and the old gym, and the student union, and the president house, well, you get my point. I like A&M.

I heard Hampton is beautiful.
PV was nice when I went, but the grass wasn't cut. Nice campus!
Never been to SU or GSU.
TSU is TSU.
tsu is coming alone.

*must we have a repeat?
it won't take long to wrap you guys up ya know.... :lol:

Just say the word Jaggies and Its on :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You get that when you don't have your own on campus stadium!! :lmao:

(Ooops, wrong board)

It a good thing we don't have a stadium on campus since the parking lots at Memorial are a darm mess after certain people live. Never heard of a trash can. :ebrow:

It a good thing we don't have a stadium on campus since the parking lots at Memorial are a darm mess after certain people live. Never heard of a trash can. :ebrow:

:smh: Exactly... and God forbid they lose that day :smh: They get to acting a zoo-monkey fool. (you know how they jump up and down in the cage, going crazy... screaming and going on. Tearing up sh*t) :smh:

Spelman
Alcorn
AAMU
SU (has the potential to be amongst the SWAC's best)

Gram should be at the top too once the construction completes, and improvements made to the village.

Hampton has the most beautiful campus of all the ones I've seen. And it's on the water, too. I know white folk are pissed that black folk got that piece of property.

Hampton has the most beautiful campus of all the ones I've seen. And it's on the water, too. I know white folk are pissed that black folk got that piece of property.

I was thinking the same thing about them being pissed at the valuable "Real Estate" on Hampton's campus. Don't let nobody fool you, this has to be some valuable property. And it should be even more valuable in the future.

P-V-U:love: (not just cause I'm an Alum)
Alcorn (has potential to be the best if they upgrade buildings)
Tuskegee (was very impressive during my last visit)

I gotta agree with Robber and say HAMPTON. I wanted to lay out a picnic blanket and eat on the yard the entire time I was there.

Back