BEST LOOKING HBCU CAMPUS

#1.Hampton
#2. AAMU
I did have one concern about the campus but after a little research I found out what it was all about. However it did look strange.
"Hampton National Cemetery"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think I forgot to add Tenn States campus in here..

Tenn State campus is how every HBCU should be .... CLOSED campus. Its like a real large park. No cars driving through because all parking is around the outside of the campus. Thats why the school is so tight because although it was almost 10000 students, everyone sees each other everyday because you have to walk to class. There is no just driving up to a building and going to class. Also a thing i liked about it is every hour the chimes play the school song. You know you are late for class when those bells stopped playing.

I've been to alot of HBCU campuses and they all have a certain look about them.

But there is nothing like viewing "THE HILL" on a clear night with the moon high.
It is simply beautiful.

1) AAMU
2) PVAMU
3) Hampton
1,239) Howard
1,240) Lincoln (MO)

Yeah. Howard is in the hood...:lol: I've known some people that got robbed at gun point close to the Mickey Ds Georgia Ave.

I've never gone to Hampton, but from what everyone is telling me...it's beautiful.

I must add my alta mater to this list. Walking to class from the river and seeing the campus bustle in the early morning with the trees, Spanish moss, and flowers in full bloom is breathtaking and enchanting.

Back