BE Top 50 Black Colleges

Originally posted by sophandros

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you're wrong.

Opinions are neither right nor wrong brotha it just what it is an opinion. Learn how to disagree without disagreeable.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by str8brave

Opinions are neither right nor wrong brotha it just what it is an opinion. Learn how to disagree without disagreeable.:rolleyes:

It's called sarcasm, but hey, I guess you couldn't see that. :rolleyes:

Another definition for you is "condescending", which is your tone in this post. I recommend that you don't post to me in such a manner, or you will learn the meaning of "vitriol". :p

But we can be civil, as you suggest. How, pray tell, are things not better today than they were, say, 50, 100, or 200 years ago?

It's called sarcasm, but hey, I guess you couldn't see that. :rolleyes:

Another definition for you is "condescending", which is your tone in this post. I recommend that you don't post to me in such a manner, or you will learn the meaning of "vitriol". :p

But we can be civil, as you suggest. How, pray tell, are things not better today than they were, say, 50, 100, or 200 years ago?

No what I see is an average Bob talking all of unnecessary philosophical yin-yang. Your ignorance of the fact that things are still the same is indicative that things are still the same. The system hasn't changed, just the people, and way its done. ;) I know the difference between a disagreeable person and a sarcastic person. You just retracted your actions after you were confronted.;)

Originally posted by str8brave

No what I see is an average Bob talking all of unnecessary philosophical yin-yang. Your ignorance of the fact that things are still the same is indicative that things are still the same. The system hasn't changed, just the people, and way its done. ;) I know the difference between a disagreeable person and a sarcastic person. You just retracted your actions after you were confronted.;)

Since your contention is that things are the same, show me how things are the same as they were 50, 100, and 200 years ago.

Both are equally valuable. One starts a tradition within a family and the other perpetuates a tradition. I think that your question is like asking whether the first leg or the third leg of a relay is more valuable. :)

Good point, but you can lose the race on any of the legs of the relay, but if you never get out of the blocks you have no chance of winning the race. :cool:

Back