Bayou Classic in Houston...............Again???????

But really... the Super Bowl was great here as was the Classic, but the NFL will give a Super Bowl to N.O. again before giving one to Houston. They have been passed over twice already since the last one (bids went to Tampa and Miami even though Miami has one coming up anyway).

C-LeB28 said:
Houston can't handle the Bayou Classic? :confused:

I guess the NFL (SuperBowl), NBA (All-Star game), MLB (All-Star Game) is too-small time versus the BC. :rolleyes:

we have volleyball games that have more in attendance than a TSU homecoming game so sit down somewhere..Houston has to much going on that is the reason TSU can't give away enough football tickets to people to attend their games..after the Labor Day Classic, you guys have NO CLASSIC EXPERIENCE..even PV plays GSU in Dallas, TSU is basically VALLEY WEST! so back to the topic, the BAYOU CLASSIC, not the Stupid Bowl, and the Oilers, and the OLYMPICS..and you should never use a screen name that is on your license plate sir! :ebrow:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
That's even worse...his screen name is PVJAGUAR....man he should be flogged for that. Fiyah come get ya boy.:lmao:

no nupe the panthers did to me what you guys did to STC years ago...

PVJAGUAR said:
we have volleyball games that have more in attendance than a TSU homecoming game so sit down somewhere..Houston has to much going on that is the reason TSU can't give away enough football tickets to people to attend their games..after the Labor Day Classic, you guys have NO CLASSIC EXPERIENCE..even PV plays GSU in Dallas, TSU is basically VALLEY WEST! so back to the topic, the BAYOU CLASSIC, not the Stupid Bowl, and the Oilers, and the OLYMPICS..and you should never use a screen name that is on your license plate sir! :ebrow:

I guess he told me huh? I'm glad this is the Sports Board.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
PVJAGUAR said:
Trying to figure out what Texas Southern University has to do with Houston being able to "HANDLE" the Bayou Classic????

I would love to see the Bayou Classic back in the New Orleans
But the question is can New Orleans HANDLE the Bayou Classic???
New Orleans is but a shell of itself.....

I pray the the upcoming hurricane seasons spares New Orleans and the Mississippi Coast....

PVJAGUAR said:

Excuse me FIYAH...

Niggum what the (new rules) are you talking about?

Sho Nuff said:
Trying to figure out what Texas Southern University has to do with Houston being able to "HANDLE" the Bayou Classic????QUOTE]

what do the Super Bowl and whatever else CLEB mention have to do with the bayou classic? My point is that TSU has a hard time selling a decent product to Houston..Houston is not like other major cities, thats what makes them unique, i guess..the Bayou Classic is not the Superbowl, so stop trying to compare them to each other...them 70k at the Superbowl are not the same 70K at the classic..no bourbon street is not sitting well with people who have attended the classic for years...i never said the game last year in houston was bad, i just prefer it being back in New Orleans..

Sho Nuff said:
Trying to figure out what Texas Southern University has to do with Houston being able to "HANDLE" the Bayou Classic????

I feel you Sho Nuff, I was trying to figure out the same thing but when I saw who it was coming from, I just left it alone. I guess it don't matter what school I was from, SUPanther was going to find something to say about the school I represented even though that had absolutely nothing to do with nothing.

PVJAGUAR said:
what do the Super Bowl and whatever else CLEB mention have to do with the bayou classic? ..

It deals with numbers slapnutts. :lmao: Any city that handles a bowl game of any kind can handle the Bayou Classic.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
It deals with numbers slapnutts. :lmao: Any city that handles a bowl game of any kind can handle the Bayou Classic.

so you want the game to stay in houston, i take it..well you and the others have a good time...i can wait until it comes back to New Orleans..

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

Don't worry Sweets... let's let him think his logic is logical.

C-LeB28 said:
I feel you Sho Nuff, I was trying to figure out the same thing but when I saw who it was coming from, I just left it alone. I guess it don't matter what school I was from, SUPanther was going to find something to say about the school I represented even though that had absolutely nothing to do with nothing.

you and the feelings you catch...someone give him a hug!

PVJAGUAR said:
you and the feelings you catch...someone give him a hug!

Feelings? :lmao:

Feelings ain't got nothing to do with this. This is a message board. You and nobody else on this board EVER got me pissed off.

C-LeB28 said:
Don't worry Sweets... let's let him think his logic is logical.

get all the cheerleaders from GRAM you want...i don't have a logic i have an opinion..you know of the problems your institute have in houston, so rather than speak on them you defend the city, you are from..maybe you should create a houston private forum so houstonians can discuss houston stuff..please you know houston has issues, what city is perfect..hang along long enough and you will see me piss the baton rouge locals off...and GRAM don't let me get on your red dirt roads!!!

how much does it pay...usually what a grambling sports team asks before it takes the job..

Panthro said:
:emlaugh: @S96.

Who kicked you out da' forum Panther Jag? :lol:

Damn. :smh:

~snickle~

i was never kicked out, i just left..i have no ill feelings toward PV, just signed up as a life member for the Houston Alumni Chapter..and life membership prices are going up $100.00 after the convention..so get involved panters..

PVJAGUAR said:
i was never kicked out, i just left..i have no ill feelings toward PV, just signed up as a life member for the Houston Alumni Chapter..and life membership prices are going up $100.00 after the convention..so get involved panters..

Hmmmmm.... active in the alumni assoc. Giver of $$$$ towards the NAA. U alright w/ me PVJ. :D I don't care what the rest of'em say about ya', you alright w/ me. :)

We need somebody to infiltrate Jaguarland so we can know what they doing over yonda. ;)

Panthro said:
Hmmmmm.... active in the alumni assoc. Giver of $$$$ towards the NAA. U alright w/ me PVJ. :D I don't care what the rest of'em say about ya', you alright w/ me. :)

We need somebody to infiltrate Jaguarland so we can know what they doing over yonda. ;)

Man they got 25 thread about GSU over there.

Panthro said:

thanks panthro...but PV is on the right path to success and i just thought it would be nice to let them in on some ideas..SU has been great to me and i am fortunate to have been able to grace both fine universities..though i have a problem deciding what side to sit on when they meet..i am not mad at all about the decisions i made to start at PV and finish at SU....

PVJAGUAR said:
thanks panthro...but PV is on the right path to success and i just thought it would be nice to let them in on some ideas..SU has been great to me and i am fortunate to have been able to grace both fine universities..though i have a problem deciding what side to sit on when they meet..i am not mad at all about the decisions i made to start at PV and finish at SU....

I ain't mad atcha'. Just finish and get that degree. That's ultimately only what matters. Good luck to ya'.

But, you know that you can sit on the winners side this year as the purple and gold :swink: team is gonna' win it in the heat.

Dehydration and depth send help! :what: lol

Back