Are You A Gentleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, almost to a fault sometimes. I've been told I'm too nice.

Heard this one before!

Being TOO NICE has gotten me passed in the past as far as some draws.

My mom and dad had equal footing in making me the Southern gentleman I try to be.

nice guys finish dead last lol

you betta start telling these chicks to "fix me some grits" lol

start tellin they azzez "iron my clothes" every now and then lol

that sweet shat will have you sleeping alone lol...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I don't have to ask. It's already done, and I'm a nice guy.

Did you tell that to the divorcee?

Stop spewing that garbage! :lol: That kinda attitude will land with you the kind of woman ya'll love to complain about -- you know the ones with the stank attitudes who don't appreciate anything but love your wallets. And have ya'll sitting up looking like fools wondering where all the REAL GOOD, quality women? :confused: Ummmm, she's not giving the time of day, 'cause you don't know to be a gentlemen. :idea:

Last edited:
Who Taught You? Is it something that comes naturally for you, or did you pick up things from the men in you life?

Yesterday, a guy wanted to meet up on HIS side of town (He lives in Lithonia: me in S. Fulton) at 8 p.m. on a SUNDAY? For those who aren't familiar with ATL metro, those two areas are not next door. :lol:

So I'm thinking what kind of man (in his 30s, mind you) would ask a lady to drive on HIS side of town (not even a central location) at 8 o'clock at night for a date on a SUNDAY? Where is the consideration for the lady who will have to drive 40-50 minutes or so back to her side of town at a time that would likely be after 10:30-11 p.m. when she gets back home AND need to get ready for the work week? Needless to say, I STAYED home in front of the TV and did laundry. :lol:

So men, are you a gentleman?

.... Lawd, where are the real men....

Not to criticize your friend, but brother was dumb on this one.

It's Sunday night. You just meeting someone or just trying to take someone out, you make that an EARLY night for numerous reasons.
First, hopefully, the young lady hass school or work to go to Monday monring.
Second, if you think you got any shot at going back home with her for whatever, it's more likely to happen early than later ON SUNDAY.
Third, if it was me Crit, knowing you have a son, I'm gonna respect that first and make sure you get home early. If nothing else, now you got the whole night to think about the type of guy I am :D

No, I'm not.

I can be courteous. Open doors and such. But, I'm not one of these men who believes in catering to women and putting them on a pedestal.

+1. :tup: I had to learn that one the hard way. :tup: Now, I'm prolly called a$$hole. :lol:

Her#1: When U gonna' ask me out? :confused:
P88: When pigs fly. :emlaugh:

Her#2: Why come I don't see you dating anybody 'roun hur? :confused:
P88: Because it's prolly none of your fvcking business. How does that fit? :D

Her#3: Where you going?
P88: Somewhere you're not. :D

Her#4: Why don't you ask me out?
P88: Because I don't wanna' go anywhere w/ you. :D

Her#5: When you gonna ask me out?
P88: When you get a husband. :tup: lol

I'll open/close doors for strange women and compliment the hell outta' them <b>when I feel they <u>deserve it</u></b>, but I'll be gott damned if I EVER put any female on a pedastal, excepting this one. :read:

Last edited:
Stop spewing that garbage! :lol: That kinda attitude will land with you the kind of woman ya'll love to complain -- you know the ones with the stank attitudes who don't appreciate anything but love your wallet. And ya'll sitting up looking like fools wondering where all the REAL GOOD, quality women? Ummmm, she's not giving the time of day, 'cause you don't know to be a gentlemen. :idea:

doubt it...

never heard a woman tell a guy or her girlfriends that "he's too mean"..always or have heard that "he's too nice crap" lol

Bighead has a point. Nice guys do get sloppy seconds. I can testify to that. Chicks you wanted to smash back in the day, didn't give play but now got a baby and want to hang out.

Not to criticize your friend, but brother was dumb on this one.

It's Sunday night. You just meeting someone or just trying to take someone out, you make that an EARLY night for numerous reasons.
First, hopefully, the young lady hass school or work to go to Monday monring.
Second, if you think you got any shot at going back home with her for whatever, it's more likely to happen early than later ON SUNDAY.
Third, if it was me Crit, knowing you have a son, I'm gonna respect that first and make sure you get home early. If nothing else, now you got the whole night to think about the type of guy I am :D

Awwwwwwwww. :) You aight with me, SUJag! ;) A little consideration goes a long way.
I guess this guy is used to women doing whatever and wasn't expecting me to turn him down and then not respond to anymore of his text messages for the rest of the night yesterday. So he sends me a text a few hours ago saying, 'U messed up that good possibility." :lol: Nah, HE messed up! :emlaugh:

My x-roomy turned me on to this new philosophy...<b>treat'em like a hoe. They're a hoe until proven innocent</b>. I think that's what SUJF is alluding to. :read:

And, he's dead on. :read: Go in blind and you're gonna' get clipped (suffer some type of consequence).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bighead has a point. Nice guys do get sloppy seconds. I can testify to that. Chicks you wanted to smash back in the day, didn't give play but now got a baby and want to hang out.

SO... would you rather be the first guy (her baby daddy)?

My x-roomy turned me on to this new philosophy...<b>treat'em like a hoe. They're a hoe until proven innocent</b>. I think that's what SUJF is alluding to. :read:

How dumb.

For a REAL lady: If treated like a "hoe," you would never get the opportunity to see a "proven innocent." Because she's gonna dismiss you at the first attempt of mistreatment.

and tell me this...who 9 outta 10 times the baby daddy resembles... a nice guy or thug lol

you sitting in 4th hr tryin your hardest to pull her but she's involve with Rodrick the nagga who comes to school only 2 or 3 times out the week..drives a cutlass..has golds..wanna be weed dealer..she loves him...

maybe this was just at my H.S. lol

Who Taught You? Is it something that comes naturally for you, or did you pick up things from the men in you life?

Yesterday, a guy wanted to meet up on HIS side of town (He lives in Lithonia: me in S. Fulton) at 8 p.m. on a SUNDAY? For those who aren't familiar with ATL metro, those two areas are not next door. :lol:

So I'm thinking what kind of man (in his 30s, mind you) would ask a lady to drive on HIS side of town (not even a central location) at 8 o'clock at night for a date on a SUNDAY? Where is the consideration for the lady who will have to drive 40-50 minutes or so back to her side of town at a time that would likely be after 10:30-11 p.m. when she gets back home AND need to get ready for the work week? Needless to say, I STAYED home in front of the TV and did laundry. :lol:

So men, are you a gentleman?

.... Lawd, where are the real men....

No, I'm just an old man in a young man's body.

:lol:

They don't understand, P~.

I try to help these dudes, and I get my posts deleted for responding to a lame. That's the thanks I get. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back