Are You A Gentleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

That's all part of living sucker free, Crit. Catering to women who don't deserve it is how these guys get taken advantage of.

lol..and the suckas who are doing this stuff...is now why these chicks heads are up in cloud 9 and think that you're suppose to do certain things just becuz they're the woman shiddddd

you know i had a chick one time ask me to buy her a drink at the club.... "Can you buy me a drink" yo let me get your name 1st or you get mines...and stilll hell no i wont buy you one lol...I smooth walked off... da f is wrong with her

Yeah. I'm a gentleman. What's funny is that some women up here from DC to Boston don't expect stuff like that to happen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Who Taught You? Is it something that comes naturally for you, or did you pick up things from the men in you life?

Yesterday, a guy wanted to meet up on HIS side of town (He lives in Lithonia: me in S. Fulton) at 8 p.m. on a SUNDAY? For those who aren't familiar with ATL metro, those two areas are not next door. :lol:

So I'm thinking what kind of man (in his 30s, mind you) would ask a lady to drive on HIS side of town (not even a central location) at 8 o'clock at night for a date on a SUNDAY? Where is the consideration for the lady who will have to drive 40-50 minutes or so back to her side of town at a time that would likely be after 10:30-11 p.m. when she gets back home AND need to get ready for the work week? Needless to say, I STAYED home in front of the TV and did laundry. :lol:

So men, are you a gentleman?

.... Lawd, where are the real men....

Ion know...Crit...I gotta get up too lol..I would suggest you spending the night...Im on dude side lol

I said I'm courteous. I can be polite. Like I said I'm not going to mistreat her, but respect is earned. If a woman wants to be treated in a gentlemanly fashion from me, she's going to have to act accordingly. Period. I don't kiss no woman's butt just because she was born female.

Be a lady and you'll get treated like one.

Otherwise .... :noidea:

I said I'm courteous. I can be polite. Like I said I'm not going to mistreat her, but respect is earned. If a woman wants to be treated in a gentlemanly fashion from me, she's going to have to act accordingly. Period. I don't kiss no woman's butt just because she was born female.

What women have you been around?

Hush! :lol:
Then it could've been a central location.

Na not central location...but knowing my azz..I woulda asked yo azz to stop at Popeyes near by my house and pick me up a two piece white with red beans Lol

oh you was coming out here lol...

Lmao yeah you off the yard Lmfao

you been to a couple of P10 parties

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Taught by mom mostly, and dad here and there. But over time... Ive learned to treat others, especially women with the utmost respect.

Unfortunately, I received the...."Oh, Youre Cute, but Youre too Nice"... or "You would be a Great Husband".....WTF??????

Many females seem accustomed to knucklehead dudes, they expect ALL men to be Azzholes.....and believe being an azzhole equates to Masculinity...

Im a SoUthern Gentleman.. all day....I cook, clean, care for the kids, cut grass, fix alternators, fugg your brains out, and then tuck you in for the night...

Lmao this dude said fix alternators

mayne them chicks don't want a nice guy...they want a thug

Lmao this dude said fix alternators

mayne them chicks don't want a nice guy...they want a thug

:emlaugh:

Some of These chicks love Thugs....They like dudes whose breath smells like Weed smoke...:lol:

But Ive learned that Im gonna be me.. All day Everyday.. If you cant get with it.. Ahh well...

My parents taught me to be a gentleman. I also learned through experience to remain a gentleman even though it wasn't the popular thing to do in high school or in undergrad. It pays off in the end :tup:

I believe there's a time and a place for everything. As far as me being courteous to everybody (men and women), that's simply how I was raised. But when it comes to women, I find it easier to be a gentleman to a woman who knows how to act like a lady. There are a lot of women out there, whose behavior is unbecoming of a lady. I am not inclined to believe that those kinds of women would know HOW to appreciate the deeds of a gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back