An interesting take on Oprah - Cube/Luda/50

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR said:
And I like my homie Oprah. Just don't agree with all her views. Most of them I can relate to though and she seems to be a geniune person. So I have no beef with her. I can I do watch her show unless I see a preview that she has somebody on there I want to see. She has her core audience and thats who she should cater too. But one thing for sure, that woman has power enough to make you famous or infamous if she does have you on the show. Book Club send help.:lmao:

JR: I agree with you. So I said that Cube should write a book. Then she'd put him in the BOOK CLUB. She loves to read. I don't agree with all her views either.

SLT: Yes Ma'am?

Vinita said:
Ice Cube say ...

If you a scared muthafugga, go to church
If you a gutta muthafugga, do ya dirt
If you a down, muthafugga, put in work
If you a crazy muthafugga, go BESERK!!

Oprah might not like it, but I LOOOOOOOOOVES it! :tup:

LOL @ Nita. Cube is the isht. :nod2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CEE DOG said:
I didn't say she wasn't somebody, just her attitude stinks toward men. It's easy to pick out. A woman still isn't complete until she has a man. You all were created for us. Not the other way around.

YOU DONE FELL AND BUMPED YOUR HEAD. :lol:

CEE DOG said:
I didn't say she wasn't somebody, just her attitude stinks toward men. It's easy to pick out. A woman still isn't complete until she has a man. You all were created for us. Not the other way around.

CEE DOG you want your rib back don't you.:lmao:

OKay, 200 posts of this foolishNESS is QUITE enough.

Thank you, and good night!

Don't forget to tip your server! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back