An interesting take on Oprah - Cube/Luda/50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetman, leave those women alone. Heck! None of us will be able to conversate with them after you finish winding them up. Dude, take you @$$ to the kitchen and bake something.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blacknbengal said:
Sweetman, leave those women alone. Heck! None of us will be able to conversate with them after you finish winding them up. Dude, take you @$$ to the kitchen and bake something.

Man my mom FedExd me some home made sweet potato pix mix...man I threw that in the oven last night...man it was the bomb.

Thanks Mom...I love you!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Man my mom FedExd me some home made sweet potato pix mix...man I threw that in the oven last night...man it was the bomb.

Thanks Mom...I love you!!!!

She aint reading this page is she? :D

J4J said:
SweetNupe: You been saying the same thing for 7 pages. Poor Baby. :lol:

They think I hate Oprah....I don't hate her...Kellis think I hate Oprah...I don't her....

I lovesssssssssssssss me some Oprah........why......

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
People who deem him a thug, and don't understand what he meant about Fuggg the Police.

It's about giving him a chance to go on a powerful woman's show. Oprah has power...hands down. Oprah is to me the Female Black Leader....PERIOD.

How long ago has it been since that song was released? Has he tried to explain what he meant before? Couldn't he have explained it in a preview to one of his many movies. I'm sure if he had made a movie about it, HIS audience would have bought the DVD....after all, he has an audience just like Oprah. Let him do what it takes to get HIS story out to his audience.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
It's not just any rapper it's Ice Cube.

I don't watch Oprah much anymore because of time and she does not interest me as much. Yet, I would like to see the interesting dialouge between the two. I don't think Cube would come on stage with a jerry curl and a scully screaming fugg the police. It would be an interesting show with two people expressing their views on various subjects.

Like I said, Oprah gets mad props from me, so does Cube.

I'm not going to bash Oprah or call her out of her name. She has done a lot of good for black people.

One of the most interesting things that Oprah could ask Cube would be, "How did you explain to your children about your past?"

Actually DSN, Ice Cube past really isn't bad. He wasn't a gang banger. He was raised in a 2 parent househould. So basically he was a good kid who became a rapper. Outside of what he rapped about and of course being in NWA. Cube has been a good citzen, husband and father from all that I have read. Might not be much to ask him about explaining to his kids.

Heck DL Hughley had a tougher life than Cube growing up in LA.

Blacknbengal said:

:lmao:

JR said:
Actually DSN, Ice Cube past really isn't bad. He wasn't a gang banger. He was raised in a 2 parent househould. So basically he was a good kid who became a rapper. Outside of what he rapped about and of course being in NWA. Cube has been a good citzen, husband and father from all that I have read. Might not be much to ask him about explaining to his kids.

Heck DL Hughley had a tougher life than Cube growing up in LA.

I know...snicker....remember my AME post.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
They think I hate Oprah....I don't hate her...Kellis think I hate Oprah...I don't her....

I lovesssssssssssssss me some Oprah........why......

I could care less if you like Oprah or not. She probably doesn't care either. One man isn't going to stop her show.

kellis said:
How long ago has it been since that song was released? Has he tried to explain what he meant before? Couldn't he have explained it in a preview to one of his many movies. I'm sure if he had made a movie about it, HIS audience would have bought the DVD....after all, he has an audience just like Oprah. Let him do what it takes to get HIS story out to his audience.

Forget that!!! I want Oprah for ICE CUBE!!!!

To sum this thread up, a quote from "Living Color":
"You betta not say nothin'
bad bout' Ms. Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!"

I love me some Ms Jenkins!!!!!!

All that money Oprah got and she still ain't got no husband. Just proves she is just a woman living in a world controlled by men.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
CEE DOG said:
All that money Oprah got and she still ain't got no husband. Just proves she is just a woman living in a world controlled by men.

Why should NEED to marry someone to BE somebody?

J4J said:
JR: I like Cube.

And I like my homie Oprah. Just don't agree with all her views. Most of them I can relate to though and she seems to be a geniune person. So I have no beef with her. I can't say I watch her show unless I see a preview that she has somebody on there I want to see. She has her core audience and thats who she should cater too. But one thing for sure, that woman has power enough to make you famous or infamous if she does have you on the show. Book Club send help.:lmao:

J4J said:
Why should NEED to marry someone to BE somebody?
I didn't say she wasn't somebody, just her attitude stinks toward men. It's easy to pick out. A woman still isn't complete until she has a man. You all were created for us. Not the other way around.

Now ya'll know I ain't no fan of Oprah, but I'm really failing to see the problem here. Now if she invited the cast of Crash to her show and mistreated Luda, then she discriminated against him because of his views and she was wrong. Shoot if his comments just got edited out of the show, Tough!!! :lmao:

If she invited the cast of Barbershop and Black and White and neglected Cube, she was wrong again. She should have at least acknowledged the fact that she didn't invite him and why. Common courtesy.

But that is Oprah's show and she can book, interview and do whatever she wants! And I ain't gotta watch it if'n I don't like it! :D And quite simply she doesn't have a hip hop/rap audience and I guess doesn't want one. Which is cool. She ain't gotta have them on her show.

We all know why they're crying anyway, they just want the advantage of the modern day "midas touch" If Oprah interviews fiddy, Luda, Cube, Ying Yang, TI or any other rapper, then they're sales go titanium or adamantium, wayyyyyy above platinum and that's what they want. Get my message across my foot. Don't nobody want to hear about how you're leading peace marches and you still singing about bussing folks heads! Be for real...:smh:

Now I don't like Oprah for a lot of what she will do or doesn't do, but I dang sho ain't about her right to do it. It's her thang and she can do it her way. And go sit down with that crying cause she won't put you on and help you make more millions. :lecture:

Now as for that Willie Lynch thing, I just read that today for the first time on another thread and I automatically knew it was fake, too many errors for life in 1712. Slave trade wasn't that big then.....

Ice Cube say ...

If you a scared muthafugga, go to church
If you a gutta muthafugga, do ya dirt
If you a down, muthafugga, put in work
If you a crazy muthafugga, go BESERK!!

Oprah might not like it, but I LOOOOOOOOOVES it! :tup:

CEE DOG said:
I didn't say she wasn't somebody, just her attitude stinks toward men. It's easy to pick out. A woman still isn't complete until she has a man. You all were created for us. Not the other way around.

Oooooooooooooooooo Cee Dog!

I'll pray for you Son~ :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back