America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8!

I holla'd when I saw that part...they really don't like ole Natasha, huh? hell, she'll probably win it all. Who do you think the top 2 will be?

Renee and Natasha

I want Jaslene to win, but she keep giving the same look on her photos.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well Renee just got sent home. Lawd they told Renee she looks too old. :uhoh: Down to Jaslene and Natasha.
I hope Jaslene wins. She is a true go getter. :nod:
I'm sure she gives hope to the hundreds/thousands that didn't make it, the inspiration to try again and not give up on their dream. Let's go Jaslene! You can do it! :nod:

Natasha shuld've won...

She was good but Jaslene was better. Besides I think Tyra probably needed to prove a point that Jaslene stuck it out and followed her dream and as a result won. This will boost her ratings even more and give hope to all that were eliminated to get back up and try again.

Natasha shuld've won...

i agree, i like Jaslene, but she looked toooooo much like a drag queen at the final panel. :no: but if anyone had to win over Natasha, i am glad it was Jaslene because i actually was rooting for her in the beginning until she clicked up with Renee and Dionne doggin Natasha, i hated that because that girl hadn't done anything to anyone. Renee is so flip flopish, she was doggin Natasha the whole season, buddy buddy up in Jaslene's face the final 4 episodes, but when she was elimated she told Natatsha, "Win this for the mommas." i think what hurt Natasha is her performance toward the end of the fashion show, she didn't finish with a bang like she could've. i still believe Natatsha will be successful, she has the perfect attitdude and the features.

i was weak when Tyra said, well it's the battle of the accents. :lol:

From looking at the last show, I think Natasha should have won as well. Jaslene only won for rating purposes (race and 2nd time around).

I think the right person won. When you look at the overall picture and their progress throughout the whole competition, Jaslene was the better competitor. Both ladies had great spirits about themselves, but I'm glad Jaslene won. And to then come back a second time around and win is really great! :tup:

Back