America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
There's a couple of thick guls, this season....and quite a few blacks. Looks like she has 2 Latino girls too. Should be an interesting season, w/all the diversity. I'm sure all sorts of personalities (drama) will be up in there. :lol:

if she from the gump, she's a gumpster.... :lol:

btw, my bestfriend is from montgomery, no love lost, it's just the B'ham in me.... :nod:

Gump envy perhaps? Just messin' w/ya. Some of ya'll b'ham folks are aight. :wavey:

Tyra looked hella lame tryna step, that Renee gull is on my nerves bad, but i'm sure she'll be around for drama. i like the chick from Seattle, she's pretty and has very strong features. the girl that was sent home,po thang, she was an air head. those two from Bama are shaming me, their mouths :shame: the latina chick takes great photos.

Tyra looked hella lame tryna step, that Renee gull is on my nerves bad, but i'm sure she'll be around for drama. i like the chick from Seattle, she's pretty and has very strong features. the girl that was sent home,po thang, she was an air head. those two from Bama are shaming me, their mouths :shame: the latina chick takes great photos.

I only caught the last 30 min, but I did laugh a couple of times at the chick they sent home. They told her she looked like she didn't know what anti-fur meant and she said "I know right". Ha she said she was against fur unless the animals died naturally or were in a fight in the jungle. Bless her heart.

Man that cheek from Dartmoth got a nice jiggly booty. Man did the babe who sewed her whig on get on there. The Hispanic babe was like, this some BULLHITS...I'm going to work.

I kinda like this season of girls, as far as looks! :tup:

And that Jael (mixed but looks TOTALLY white) looks and acts like she's on drugs or something.

I only caught the last 30 min, but I did laugh a couple of times at the chick they sent home. They told her she looked like she didn't know what anti-fur meant and she said "I know right". Ha she said she was against fur unless the animals died naturally or were in a fight in the jungle. Bless her heart.

:emlaugh: i was through after that!

and no the girl who sewed her weave in didn't get through. i was rolling with ole gull from Inglewood was like, i'm bout to go to work. i thought she would get put through.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I kinda like this season of girls, as far as looks! :tup:

And that Jael (mixed but looks TOTALLY white) looks and acts like she's on drugs or something.
Doesn't Jael remind you of the very 1st winner of ANTM? (Adrian) She acts high all the time.

So far, it seems this season will be more exciting than the last...I think that Renee heffa will keep up all sorts of drama, until she's kicked off.

The girl named Felicia is from Houston.

Why did they kick off the girl with big hair? I only saw the end of the show. I have to watch the DVR'd version tonight or tomorrow.

It's more like what she said:

I'm sure they will show a repeat on Sunday. U gone fall out when u see it. :lol:

Then she said they explained it to her several times. So many times she didn't want them to think she was slow. When all of the judges looked at her and said "well.." that was hilarious.

Back