America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah I'm glad Brittany gone is too. She was going OFF last night bout that cab driver not picking her up and messing with her time. The lady told them before they left that time was a big factor of professionalism when going to their appts. Brittany doing all that cussing when she finally did return tot he meeting spot; displayed her ignorance and that was very unprofessional/disrespectful to the lady over that challenge round. Also sad that NONE of the designers liked her and said they would not hire her for anything.

Dione be looking so dayum mean. She better listen to the judges and soften up with at least a smirk in her pictures before she goes home next. The guy modeling with Dione was cute! I like Jaslene and hope she wins. She has a testimony and by her trying her for a 2nd time and making it in this cycle and to get this far; she's doing very well.

The way it's looking, the final two will be Jaslene and Renee. I'm looking for Jaslene to walk away with the top prize.....:tup:

If Dion had begged for one more thing, I was gonna jump through that screen...:slap:

The way it's looking, the final two will be Jaslene and Renee. I'm looking for Jaslene to walk away with the top prize.....:tup:

If Dion had begged for one more thing, I was gonna jump through that screen...:slap:
ok, so who's left? I didn't have any power last night, so I couldn't watch.

oh, ok....I think Natasha could take it all too. They seem to really like her. I don't believe Dionne will win.

i was so angry at that. it doesn't get more unprofessional than that. i really thought she was gonna take heat for being a beggar.

i want Jaslene to win also.

i was so angry at that. it doesn't get more unprofessional than that. i really thought she was gonna take heat for being a beggar.

Me too. That was so TACKY!!!! Dang, Bama folks, Dionne is making ya'll look BAD! :smh: :lol: First the foul mouth and now the lack of professionalism.

Me too. That was so TACKY!!!! Dang, Bama folks, Dionne is making ya'll look BAD! :smh: :lol: First the foul mouth and now the lack of professionalism.

Dat's dem Gump local guls. :lmao:

~Shamocha gone beat my azz~ :lol:

And I figured out what was it about Dionne I'ain feeling- it's her hair........for some reason, she looks a LOT better with long hair. :tup:

I really wanted Renee old disgruntled azz to get da boot; but BRATtney whine too dayum much. :smh:

I want either Jaslene, Dionne, or Natasha to win......but I have a funny feeling Renee punk azz gone git it. :rolleyes:

:lol: :no: she is making Bama South, LA aka Lower Alabama and Alabama State University look bad. i am from Central Alabama and academic product of Bama North. but i hear exactly what you were saying, that's what i was saying in the thread that was started in Small Talk, but them *****s tried to make it seem like i was hatin cause i'm an A&M grad. fucc dat, if i didn't go to A&M, i'd still think that batch was rougish and unprofessional.

I want either Jaslene, Dionne, or Natasha to win......but I have a funny feeling Renee punk azz gone git it. :rolleyes:

i don't see how you could want Dionne to win after what she displayed last nite. i'm sorry, be a fellow classmate/Normalite, i still would not support that. she is very uncouth.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lol: :no: she is making Bama South, LA aka Lower Alabama and Alabama State University look bad.

Hell nawl!! @ "LA!" :lmao: Shid, folks dat watch ANTM ain't gone know the difference- it's still Bama!! :lol:

Now I'on know bout making ASU look bad.......unless I haven't been paying attention, I've never even heard her mention ASU (unless she mentioned it in the first episode and I missed it; shid, Whitney mentioned Dartmouth enough dayum times doe. :rolleyes:

i don't see how you could want Dionne to win after what she displayed last nite. i'm sorry, be a fellow classmate/Normalite, i still would not support that. she is very uncouth.

But that's just how much I DON'T want Renee to win. Yeah Dionne could use a few courses at Charm School (and she was dead azz wrong for asking to keep shat! :smh: :lol: ), but I've seen and heard much worse. :smh: I guess that's the same reason why I don't feel like she makes ASU look bad cause she hasn't really done anything outlandish enough like "College Hill" or "Guls Gone Wild" or some shat. :tup:

Hell nawl!! @ "LA!" :lmao: Shid, folks dat watch ANTM ain't gone know the difference- it's still Bama!! :lol:

i was being silly with Roi, i know that. and people in the HBCU world knows she goes to State, so don't just make this about my state.

Now I'on know bout making ASU look bad.......unless I haven't been paying attention, I've never even heard her mention ASU (unless she mentioned it in the first episode and I missed it; shid, Whitney mentioned Dartmouth enough dayum times doe. :rolleyes:

But that's just how much I DON'T want Renee to win. Yeah Dionne could use a few courses at Charm School (and she was dead azz wrong for asking to keep shat! :smh: :lol: ), but I've seen and heard much worse. :smh: I guess that's the same reason why I don't feel like she makes ASU look bad cause she hasn't really done anything outlandish enough like "College Hill" or "Guls Gone Wild" or some shat. :tup:

it doesn't matter about her mentioning it or not, she is still representing yall because it's been stated, plus all the articles state it as well. so it's out. yes i've seen worse, but since she is not as bad as others that makes it ok? it's no different that you not wanting Renee to win. i'm not biased like that, she could be from B'ham, from my high school and went to A&M, and i still wouldn't support her because of what she's displayed thus far, she is really making black folk look bad beggin for that stuff. but to each is own, and like W~ said, she aint winning anyways, so it's really all null and void.

she is really making black folk look bad beggin for that stuff.

Now that's the one thing I can agree with..........I still say ASU and even the entire state of Alabama ain't got nuthin to do with it.........it's black folks in general that she is making look bad cause we're stereo-typed as mostly beggars and stealers anyway (just like the comment u said old boy made about her having clothes in her purse). :smh:

As a black woman- yes, her behavior bothers me cause all black women don't fit that stereotype.......but as an ASU grad, until she's wearing an ASU t-shirt, throwin up in da pool and pissin on folks on an episode, I'm not really bothered. :lol: :tup:

Dang, Bama folks, Dionne is making ya'll look BAD! :smh: :lol: First the foul mouth and now the lack of professionalism.

Ladies, I know you all are smarter, these comments....:read:
Making sweeping generalizations on a whole state, school, group based on the actions of one person?

From someone who hasn't followed the show, Natasha has taken the best pictures. The only one I didn't favor was the one where they showed 4 different personalities. He had her hands in the way too much.

Back