America's Next Top Model - Cycle 8!

Ladies, I know you all are smarter, these comments....:read:
Making sweeping generalizations on a whole state, school, group based on the actions of one person?

uuuh folk, she was quoting me because i'm from Bama, thanks.

Ladies, I know you all are smarter, these comments....:read:
Making sweeping generalizations on a whole state, school, group based on the actions of one person?

And if you think we are being serious about our comments, you need to go sit down somewhere. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
uuuh folk, she was quoting me because i'm from Bama, thanks.

So am I "folk." That's not important. My pt. is it's never intelligent to make assumptions of the whole based on the actions of one part of it. May as well say most of Koreans are likely killers base on the actions of Cho?

So am I "folk." That's not important. My pt. is it's never intelligent to make assumptions of the whole based on the actions of one part of it. May as well say most of Koreans are likely killers base on the actions of Cho?

didn't i just say whe was talking/being sarcastic with/to me? damn are you blind? :retard:

And if you think we are being serious about our comments, you need to go sit down somewhere. :lol:

:lmao: basically. you must've hit a nerve, Roi. thank God i aint sensitive, i guess i wouldda cussed you out from can to can't. :lmao:

Fab, go sit down...:lol:

Sarcasm send help! :swink:

didn't i just say whe was talking/being sarcastic with/to me? damn are you blind? :retard:

:lmao: basically. you must've hit a nerve, Roi. thank God i aint sensitive, i guess i wouldda cussed you out from can to can't. :lmao:

ok, let's try this again...I picked a comment that referenced Dion, could've been any of the many. Doesn't matter if Crit was talking to you, no attack on you was intended or implied. My only comment is be careful whenever you steoretype anyone or anyplace.:retard:

Whew, SLT come sit w/me and bring a picture of lemonade.:lol:

ok, let's try this again...I picked a comment that referenced Dion, could've been any of the many. Doesn't matter if Crit was talking to you, no attack on you was intended or implied. My only comment is be careful whenever you steoretype anyone or anyplace.:retard:

Whew, SLT come sit w/me and bring a picture of lemonade.:lol:

I need to because you were bout to get ethnic and start preaching up in this camp! :lol:

We act like this in Sistah Talk, so we know Crit wasn't being serious...:swink:

Po Fab.....you couldn't make it in our forum...:uhoh: :p

My only comment is be careful whenever you steoretype anyone or anyplace.:retard:

so you obviously still didn't/don't grasp the fact that the stereotype was sarcasm directed to me. yeah go drink some lemonade, and throw a shot of patron in it, you need one.

We act like this in Sistah Talk, so we know Crit wasn't being serious...:swink:

Po Fab.....you couldn't make it in our forum...:uhoh: :p

:emlaugh: somebody get em access, quick!

:mrt: Not even tryin' shortie, there's a reason for that forum. Ya'll have a great weekend.

Deuce...mannnnnn :lol:

What exactly was it, that Dionne was begging for? I hope they re-air this episode, so I can see what all the fuss is over.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What exactly was it, that Dionne was begging for? I hope they re-air this episode, so I can see what all the fuss is over.

Every outfit she modeled at the different go sees(designer's shop) that she went to on the list....:shame:

Swimsuits
Shoes
Tops
Jewelry

Wouldn't hug old girl at first....:lol:....but I'm glad she did it before she left.
I holla'd when I saw that part...they really don't like ole Natasha, huh? hell, she'll probably win it all. Who do you think the top 2 will be?

I knew it was Dionne's last night, too...she wasn't mad, was she? :lol:

She shole was. When she didn't hug Natasha at first, I was like "don't be like dat." :smh: :lol:

But she fucced up when she didn't say that she had the most potiential. :uhoh:

She shole was. When she didn't hug Natasha at first, I was like "don't be like dat." :smh: :lol:

But she fucced up when she didn't say that she had the most potiential. :uhoh:
I really wasn't all that crazy about her, and I usually pull for the black girls, just b/c. :emlaugh:

Back