America's Next Top Model...coming Wednesday!

I know right.......I can't wait till the end of the show.........but we probably will be able to tell half way through the show who's being the PROBLEM CHILD!

O, and Crit to answer that question- I don't think any of them have spoken about college...................... :read:

ms.sonic96 said:
O, and Crit to answer that question- I don't think any of them have spoken about college...................... :read:

That would explain some things. This may be some of those girls first time to exposure in a professional setting---- Exposure period!

I was wondering how long they was gonna let Tiffany's 'life story" carry her through the show.........she just wasn't model material- but she could have been.....

Everytime someone gets on the phone crying to a loved one at home, that's the one that's leaving. A MESS!

Tyra was like, "I've never had to talk to any girl this way.......blah blah blah......" had me on edge!

yvette23 said:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, Tyra went smooth off on Tiffany!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I knew it would be her. It was just a matter of time that defeatist attitude would cause her to get zipped. The only surprised was Tyra let them both go.

One other thing, these girls are borderline illiterate. The only words they should've had problems w/were those foreign names. How do you get "magnetic" out of magenta?!?!? :smh: :smh: :smh:

FAB5 said:
I knew it would be her. It was just a matter of time that defeatist attitude would cause her to get zipped. The only surprised was Tyra let them both go.

One other thing, these girls are borderline illiterate. The only words they should've had problems w/were those foreign names. How do you get "magnetic" out of magenta?!?!? :smh: :smh: :smh:

yeah, I thought I was seeing things when I kept seeing magenta and they were saying other words.............

When I tuned in Tyra was just beginning her "snap". Tiffany didn't back down and got a free trip HOME! I'll bet her grandmother is chewing her tail up one side and down the other.

as far as the education of these girls...I think they are so sad. With most professions, if you truly want to be IT, you read up on it, follow someone who does it, get an understanding of the business. It's apparent that these girls haven't done any of the above. They just watched ANTM and decided they could do it too.

Personally, I think that drunk chick that looks like Janice Dickinson will win it all. She's a survivor and will chew up anyone else in her way. Keenyah and Naima better watch out and come up with something that shows they are truly serious about this business. Otherwise, they might win this competition but be like Yohanna...never heard from again. Anyway, I've never heard of her again like the first season and last seasons models.

Yeah, Yohanna is invisible..........she didn't get hal as much publicity as Eva is getting this go around.

Yeah, I didn't think Yohanna was in any way better than Mercedes. They were always complaining of her body shape, and let us not forget how awkward she was falling in that video and on heels, etc. YET she won. I think part of that was because as Tyra said, Johanna BREATHED fashion. She knew the designers, she lost almost 100 pounds to give it her best shot...she SHOWED she wanted it and she won. Now the rest of the fashion business may be giving the world the true picture of her versus the other models but for ANTM she came with it when it counted.

FAB5 said:
I knew it would be her. It was just a matter of time that defeatist attitude would cause her to get zipped.

That's something Tiffany is going to have to work on. I guess she has always felt that she was on the bottom all her life and she let that cause her a career in modeling.

I think Tyra was more upset that Tiffany didn't take this opportunity to make this work for her. Tiffany's grandmother let the lights get turned off in order to get her two new bathing suits. Tyra was upset because she didn't see the sacrifice others had given to her so she could do whatever in life she wanted.

SLT said:
. Tyra was upset because she didn't see the sacrifice others had given to her so she could do whatever in life she wanted.

Yeah, that's it exactly...which should've been enough incentive to stick it out to the end.

FAB5 said:
:shame: :smh: :shame: :smh: .......Keenyah

That girl has really put on some weight. You could definitely see the difference when they put the before and "now" shots up on TV.

Tyra and her judges know who they want their winner to be. They are finding reasons to narrow it down to who they want. I think Kaylen (blond girl whose hair ALWAYS looks like she just woke up) should've gone home. She takes good pictures, but the girl has absolutely NO confidence and wouldn't make a good representative for Cover Girl. She's entirely too much of an introvert who gets upset too easily. I think they let Britney go now before it would've gotten too hard to choose from in the finals.

I think they ultimately want Naima.

CriTAUcal said:
That girl has really put on some weight. You could definitely see the difference when they put the before and "now" shots up on TV.

Girl, u ain't lying!!! I was lookin like :eek: "Girl, do some sit-ups or sumthin." :lmao:

I was really shocked that they let Britney go.......I just knew it would be Kaylen.......I thought I was sensitive, but dayum, she got me beat. :lol:

So what do you think of that whole "Neima is not really black" issue with Keenyah? :confused:

CriTAUcal said:
I think they ultimately want Naima.

I've been pushing for her since day 1. :nod2: :tup:

yvette23 said:
So what do you think of that whole "Neima is not really black" issue with Keenyah? :confused:

I think Keenyah has some jealousy issues with Naima. Seriously. It's not visible, but it's there. And I think she uses that "she's not really black" thing to hurt her in an not-so-obvious way. Keenyah is smart and aggressive--- no doubt about that, but she ain't foolin' me.

Keenyah even picked Naima last week during that "competitors judging each other" segment. Keenyah knows doggone well that Naima is NOT one of the weakest girls.

I DID NOT LIKE KEENYAH FROM DAY ONE, and she has done NOTHING to change my mind. I preferred Brittany over Keenyah! Can't stand her!

CriTAUcal said:
I think Keenyah has some jealousy issues with Naima. Seriously. It's not visible, but it's there. And I think she uses that "she's not really black" thing to hurt her in an not-so-obvious way. Keenyah is smart and aggressive--- no doubt about that, but she ain't foolin' me.

Good point.........plus, I'm still trippin that she didn't know that Nelson Mandela was still alive!!! :smh: :lol:

CriTAUcal said:
Keenyah even picked Naima last week during that "competitors judging each other" segment. Keenyah knows doggone well that Naima is NOT one of the weakest girls.

I know, right?? Even Naima was lookin like "WTF?" :lol:

yvette23 said:
Good point.........plus, I'm still trippin that she didn't know that Nelson Mandela was still alive!!! :smh: :lol:

What's really funny is that even Britney could see through her mess. Britney was like, "Why are you even crying when you didn't know if the man was still alive or dead!?!?!" :lol:

CriTAUcal said:

Her true colors have come out. She's greedy, wants to eat everything she sees. Selfish, pushed the others girls out the doorway on the go sees and petty, tripped out cause Naima got the key to open Mandela's cell.

If Naima would just show more personality, she'd win this thing easily.

FAB5 said:
Her true colors have come out. She's greedy, wants to eat everything she sees. Selfish, pushed the others girls out the doorway on the go sees and petty, tripped out cause Naima got the key to open Mandela's cell.

Now I ain't totally mad at Keenyah for being aggressive about the go-sees. It is a competition!!!! When she walked faster up those stairs when racing with Naima, she was doing her thing. I didn't see a problem with that.
But I do think she was rude when she and Kaylen were at the door together fighting. If you've got to push someone out the way, that's just rude. But if someone has the same opportunity as you to get up it to those stairs, it's fair game. :tup:

I guess i'm going to be the one that is different in opinion.....Now, as for Kaylen she is a WHIMP!!!!! I think that she was saved only because she is going to be the one put off next week....... I feel that Keenyah and Naimia are going to be the TOP TWO......... I persoanlly don't think that Keenyah should be faulted from knowing about Nelson Mandella....... for one she may not be up on current events, and she may also needed reminding of HIS NAME!!! Helll we all are not perfect and we do forget things......

But I have to question that too about hi still living..... The only reason why I wuld probably know that he is still alive is because I watch the news often and no big funeral service has been aired or talked about in his honor.....Not tryig to be funny but give her some credit....... I think the girl is good especially with some of those old pictures she has taken......

I personally feel that a BIG PART of her is getting tired of the show.......... But she is a beauty to me but she does need to work on tha stomach and watch her eating but it is not that big of a deal...... she just needs to do some crunches.........

As for Naimi she is not cute at all and for the LIFEEEEEEEE of me I don't understand why she continues to be the top model of the week.... I don't know what people see in that ROSTER FACE CHICK ARSE she is not attractive in anyway and I have a feeling that she is going to WIN and I don't like it........ :argue: :argue: :argue:

GO KEENYAH

yvette23 said:
I was lookin like :eek: "Girl, do some sit-ups or sumthin." :lmao:
I was really shocked that they let Britney go.......I just knew it would be Kaylen.......

she's about to eat her way out of the competition :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Kaylen might've got a pass cause she didn't get the extra pics like the others.

Back