America's Next Top Model...coming Wednesday!

These girls don't even know what Contour Make-up is...............how pathetic is that. This is the first group that doesn't know about that........ :xeye:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ms.sonic96 said:
These girls don't even know what Contour Make-up is...............how pathetic is that. This is the first group that doesn't know about that........ :xeye:

I didn't know what it was! :lol:
I am really rooting for Keenyah. I love her photos!!! :tup:

I hope those girls really understand that everything is a test on that show... even when Tyra sits down with them one-on-one!

Well on the other three shows, everyone seemed to know what it was as well as famous fashion designers.................these girls are a little green.......

ms.sonic96 said:
Well on the other three shows, everyone seemed to know what it was as well as famous fashion designers.................these girls are a little green.......

Ohh ok.
But we knew these girls were a little "green" from the selection process, remember? :lol:

This is another show that sucks, this season...WTF happened, during the selection process? It seems that Tyra just picked any ole person to participate. I can't believe that this is all she had to choose from.

Those girls don't know anything about the fashion industry. The girl that got the ax last night, only wanted to be w/her son...she needed to be sent home. :smh:

CriTAUcal said:
I am really rooting for Keenyah. I love her photos!!! :tup:

Keenyah is doing it big w/her photos. How they made this black girl look that Korean is :tup: :eek: and the transformation of the white chick to Afr. Am. was incredible too. :ebrow:

ALL of them not knowing what haute coutoure was was PRICELESS. Here they are wanting to get into an industry because of last years show, not because they are truly interested. SAD.

The chick that got sent home...was she the one spreading the rumor about the skin condition? I definitely thought her messy azz should go simply because of the BS factor.

Unless it is Naima, I don't see much hope for the AA's 'cause the chick with the long weave is on borrowed time...

chocalate_topaz said:
ALL of them not knowing what haute coutoure was was PRICELESS. Here they are wanting to get into an industry because of last years show, not because they are truly interested. SAD.

The chick that got sent home...was she the one spreading the rumor about the skin condition? I definitely thought her messy azz should go simply because of the BS factor.

Unless it is Naima, I don't see much hope for the AA's 'cause the chick with the long weave is on borrowed time...
Keenyah might make it...she's pretty good.

chocalate_topaz said:

You aint never lied........

I'm tired of all of there pitty stories. Last night, I was getting tired of the one that got cut- talking about her son all the time.........

I'm tired of the black chick from FL always talking about her ghetto-ness and how she just wants to be a model......

these ladies got dreams but are 2.00 short.......... :slap:

ms.sonic96 said:
You aint never lied........

I'm tired of all of there pitty stories. Last night, I was getting tired of the one that got cut- talking about her son all the time.........

I'm tired of the black chick from FL always talking about her ghetto-ness and how she just wants to be a model......

these ladies got dreams but are 2.00 short.......... :slap:

The Grandmama using her electricity money to send Tiffany? (ghetto queen) to the show was a waste. It is only a matter of time before that bad attitude shows back up front and center. (Remember Tiff is the chick that got to fighting BEFORE the show got started last year and was cut) It's probably the reason she and Brandi connected so well. No body else could hardly stand them.

Go Naima and Kenyah! :flippy:

Did ya'll see when Tiffany called her grandma to ask if she had heard about that skin disease? :lol:

Grandma told her "Naw, I hadn't heard about no disease! Ya'll need to get a life! Read a book!"

I hollered!!! :lmao:

SLT said:
Did ya'll see when Tiffany called her grandma to ask if she had heard about that skin disease? :lol:

Grandma told her "Naw, I hadn't heard about no disease! Ya'll need to get a life! Read a book!"

I saw this and I fell the fugg out.

This is the second time I watched this cycle.I'm just not feeling this cycle this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I forgot about that! I hollered too and thought it was the best answer ever. That other chick's moma was ALL about the drama--"flesh eating bacteria...." I wanted to slap her dumb butt

SLT said:

You and me both..........but those girls really made it out to be more than what it was. :smh:

Dem guls don't know shat bout make-up!!! :smh: Dammit, I could have been a top model. :goof: :lol:

yvette23 said:
You and me both..........but those girls really made it out to be more than what it was. :smh:

Dem guls don't know shat bout make-up!!! :smh: Dammit, I could have been a top model. :goof: :lol:

How are you gonna compete to be a high fashion model and you don't know anything about haute couture. :retard:

This is a bad crop. Naima seems to be the only one that has an edge when it comes to being versatile. She can be edgy and turn right around and be glamorous.

SLT said:
This is a bad crop. Naima seems to be the only one that has an edge when it comes to being versatile. She can be edgy and turn right around and be glamorous.

I liked her from the beginning........she is very versatile in terms of her looks. :tup:

The part that tripped me out was the final test- the "Night Time" look. They all looked plain as he!! when they finished. :lol:

Well, I'm not going to fault the girls for not knowing what couture make up is, because they are there to learn anyway. Yeah, it would've helped to know beforehand and does show how serious/interested you are, but I wouldn't bash the girls over the head for not knowing. They are there to learn.
And this season's girls are VERY new to the industry. We all saw that from season's opener. Personally, I think Tyra knew what she was doing when she chose this batch of girls. It's a challenge for the girls, as well as for Tyra and her crew.

And that is why Naima is going to take this thing. She is out to win while the others are taking this thing lightly. The critiques that they get in the judge's room ought to fuel a fire in them to step up their game. They are not taking this opportunity to seek out what it takes to be a high-end fashion model.

I mean, after the first two or three cuts, the momentum in that house ought to be fierce!

Rebecca is cut-throat. That chick appears as if she will slice you up if she does not win!

SLT said:
And that is why Naima is going to take this thing. She is out to win while the others are taking this thing lightly. The critiques that they get in the judge's room ought to fuel a fire in them to step up their game. They are not taking this opportunity to seek out what it takes to be a high-end fashion model.

I mean, after the first two or three cuts, the momentum in that house ought to be fierce!

Yeah, the momentum should be fierce. But these girls are young. Even from last season, some of them don't realize that everything they do is a test, even when it's not a challenge or photo shoot. Tyra and Cover Girl also want somebody who is going to make them look good and be a good representative.
I bet a room of women 25 and older would know better.
And I agree: Naima is great. She already has the aura of a top model.

SLT said:

I was :lol: :lmao: at her granny. Now the one that got voted off said she was part african american..... :confused: she needed to go. I don't hear Tiffany talking about her kids...she'll be next to go. That girl has no class and I am so tired of hearing sad story....girl life is what you make it.

jelli said:
I don't hear Tiffany talking about her kids...she'll be next to go. That girl has no class and I am so tired of hearing sad story....girl life is what you make it.

I thought it was just me. I be like, how much longer is she going to use her life story as her inspiration. Not saying she shouldn't, but it seems like she talks about it too much! :eek:

ms.sonic96 said:
I thought it was just me. I be like, how much longer is she going to use her life story as her inspiration. Not saying she shouldn't, but it seems like she talks about it too much! :eek:

Right about now, that's ALL that girl knows. She needs to keep it as an inspiration for a better life but just not show it as much on the outside. Ya'll know these girls are young and probably never worked or been in a professional setting. How many of these girls are college students?????????????? That could make a difference.

Back