America's Next Top Model...coming Wednesday!

I'm watching it, but it comes on tomorrow night (Tuesday)!!! :tup: That's if you're talking about the special on last season's girls and where they are now.
The new season of the next batch of girls does come on Wednesday.

And YaYa is making a guest appearance on "Eve" tomorrow before that show comes on.

And from looking at the preview, once again there will be a focus on an angry black woman. :(

CriTAUcal said:
I'm watching it, but it comes on tomorrow night (Tuesday)!!! :tup: That's if you're talking about the special on last season's girls and where they are now.
The new season of the next batch of girls does come on Wednesday.

And YaYa is making a guest appearance on "Eve" tomorrow before that show comes on.

You're right! Thanks for that info! I'd have missed out on the Diva's... :D

CriTAUcal said:

:jump: I bet you thought about me when you posted this... did ya! :D

pbla said:
:jump: I bet you thought about me when you posted this... did ya! :D

Yep! I know that's your girl.

But what I didn't like is that UPN didn't recognize Toccaro for making an appearance on the show, "All of Us" but did for YaYa for "Eve" last night. I know YaYa was a finalist, but Toccara was a favorite for many, I'm sure.
Had I not watched "All of Us," I would've never known she would've been on there, until after watching "ANTM's Where are they Now." :mad:

And I agree: Eva was the right winner. She looked GREAT and is a good representative for Cover Girl! :tup:

CriTAUcal said:
Did any of ya'll watch it last night?

I like that Keeyah (sp?) girl.

Tyra should had picked LadyKat and Cecily, two more sisters.

Naima is really cute, and hopefully will go far.

I'll keep watching to see what's what... I liked Lady Cat...but

it was hilarious when they said..."we are only going to get one thing out of her ... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn"....

Well I am glad the chick that tried out last year who got into to fight made it. Her story is so sad....
Did you all notice that they had a lot of white girls this year or is this the make up of the show every year?

Jelli,

Yes I noticed! I'm wondering if Tara is reaching out to a new demographic group. I mean, most of the other girls that were picked were okay but some of the sisters that were left out were stunners.

Related note: I'm somewhat angry that that arrogant Yaya also got a Ford Modeling contract.

LaMont said:
Jelli,

Yes I noticed! I'm wondering if Tara is reaching out to a new demographic group. I mean, most of the other girls that were picked were okay but some of the sisters that were left out were stunners.

Related note: I'm somewhat angry that that arrogant Yaya also got a Ford Modeling contract.

Hey she deserves it;she reminds me of a young Iman. :jump:

Tocarra will be successful too.
Eva,later in her career, will definitely be a major motion picture star;to much personality for her not to be.

LaMont said:

She did?! Well, good for her.
Eva is still the winner with the spotlight and is still the new face of Covergirl. You can't beat that.
YaYa was bound to get picked up somewhere. She's talented. I'm happy for her.

pbla said:
Eva,later in her career, will definitely be a major motion picture star;to much personality for her not to be.

She did a good job on Kevin Hill......:tup:

Back