American Idol - Season Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU's Finest '93 said:
I missed the 'Walk out' by Randy & Paula...I had to leave after Leroy. What happened?

Randy and Paula voted to send those twins (the white guys) to Hollywood and Simon and that other dude disagreed. I was with Randy and Paula?but for whatever reason (and he really didn?t give one) Simon didn?t think they should go. So then Paula said, ?Ok, let?s vote on them separately? Even after doing that, Randy still said yes, Paula voted yes for one twin and no for the other and Simon and that other dude still voted no across the board. Then Randy was like ?What did we just do?what did that prove?I don?t understand??. Paula was like, ?unbelievable?. And so Randy continued to mumble something, got up out of his chair to leave and Paula said, ?You know, what I?m following you.? Simon acted like he didn?t even care.

But it was at the very end of the show so it really didn?t have that much impact. Except those twins were NOT happy. I thought they should have gone to Hollywood. They were criticized for singing a Boyz II Men song, but Paula thought it fit their harmonies perfectly.

Tigerpride said:
I missed him sing. When I turned, they were giving him props.

Believe me...you will get a second chance to see this brother. He was awesome! If you have heard Sam Cooke....this guy nailed it! :tup:

Jag-Tig,

The white twins sounded better than the black ones...in my opinion.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PsiSnake said:
Not really....I have to much time on my hands, so why not! :emlaugh: And while you trippin, I did receive an invite to Fabulous platinum party last night..but I couldn make it because I had made other plans.

...but seriously it was only dinner; a brutha gotta eat.

"Snake"

Can't hang with you, Mr. "Party-All-The-Time-Party-All-The-Time"! :lol:

Tigerpride said:
I missed him sing. When I turned, they were giving him props.

You'll be hearing from him again! He's great!
And that song was a perfect choice for his voice.

SLT said:
Believe me...you will get a second chance to see this brother. He was awesome! If you have heard Sam Cooke....this guy nailed it! :tup:

Jag-Tig,

The white twins sounded better than the black ones...in my opinion.

I agree...the black dudes were just ok...but they didn't sing enough to convince me. They weren't horrible, but not really that impressive.

BluBlood said:
"Dis is fo TV and dis is fo da parents!"

Oh My God, when He took off those TEETH. I almost p-d in my pants!!!!!

:lol: @ him and his crew coming from around that corner throwing up gangsigns.

He looked like a New Orleans Usher!!!! :lol:

BandFan said:
Oh My God, when He took off those TEETH. I almost p-d in my pants!!!!!

:lol: @ him and his crew coming from around that corner throwing up gangsigns.

He looked like a New Orleans Usher!!!! :lol:

:emlaugh:

Leroy has been my favorite, so far. :lmao:

I agree. Dude killed the Sam Cooke song. But I'm afraid we're gonna have 3 blacks in the final 5...a white girl...and someone from the islands...just like last year. And based on the voting...the white or islander may get it. You just can't have 2 black American Idol winners in a row. That would be unAmeriKKKan...LOL

NN

SLT said:
Enough about Leroy.....Crit, I almost fell off of my bed when the first dude broke out with that 'Sam Cooke' joint! :tup:

I was like...:eek: :nod: . He slammed that and I expect this guy to take it. The NEXT AMERICAN IDOL will be him! :tup:

Jag-Tig said:
Ok, I seriously thought Leroy was from Louisiana?I ain?t claiming him?I missed the first three seconds of his ?act?. When he said Bayou LaBatre, which is in Louisiana and ain?t got nothing BUT scrimp boats, I was like, ?lawd help us? ?but it is right across the Mobile Bay. So I guess he works in LA and lives in Miss.?can ya dig it?and I was really surprised no curse words came flying out of his mouf??I just wanna be on tv ya?ll?

Tig, Bayou Labatre is in Alabama, and that's the same town where Forest Gump made his riches off of Bubba Gump Shrimp.

Hey Bartram. After watching LeRoy last night, don't you ever ask the question why do people think everyone from Alabama is country.

I saw those Reebok's, and said loudly, "don't let him be from Louisiana."

He might be country, but that boy got talent. Not to mention he got a loyal entourage already, when those clowns stepped off that escalator, and started dancing, I dayum near fell out of my bed.

After his performance I rewound the DVR, and taped him. That's some of the funniest schit I'd ever seen anywhere. Then throw in the fact that he sung Ol D B, and James Brown, and had the Michael Jackson kick. That's entertainment.

Lil Jon, Fat Man Scoop, and Too Big MC, y'all better watch y'all back, there's a new sheriff in town, and his name is LeRoy Wells.

NICE

Somebody mentioned he looked like an Alabama Usher. :lol: He did, kinda look like Usher. :dizzy:

"Hey...heyhey! I got cho' money baby, you don't have to worry!"

Classic! :lol:

D-NICE said:
He might be country, but that boy got talent. Not to mention he got a loyal entourage already, when those clowns stepped off that escalator, and started dancing, I dayum near fell out of my bed.

I DAMN NEAR DIED!!!!! :lol:

It look like they were doing the A-town stomp when they came off that esculator and hit that corner!!!!
His crew was off the chain GHETTO. I thought he was straight from the NO, but he from A L A B A M A....................BAMA. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did Simon tell that guy he should be singing in a dark cabaret wearing ladies underwear? :retard: :lol:

SLT said:
Did Simon tell that guy he should be singing in a dark cabaret wearing ladies underwear? :retard: :lol:

Yes, and those Twins. PUre comedy. Simon ishted on them HARD.

^^He really did. They were cussing up a storm on their confessional. Didn't Simon ask them why they chose a Boys 2 Men Song? :emlaugh:

And what was up with the Asian girl killing the Star Spangled Banner as she read if off of an index card. :goof:

SLT said:
And what was up with the Asian girl killing the Star Spangled Banner as she read if off of an index card. :goof:
now that was funny!!!!!!!!!
when they put those made up words on the screen
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back