American Idol - Season Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer Bees said:

She was awful KB! Her and that daggone hat!

Talking about...."I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.....but I'm rich!"

How did she make it that far? :confused:

And did you see the guy that was complaining like a little kid? "I got a dried up lemon!"

You have to give her credit for her confidence and somewhat originality. Her mother seem to be overly confident. I think at that point of the eliminations, the judges knew where they wanted to go.

As far as that dude complaining, you would have thought the end of the world was in a couple of hours.

SLT said:
Now, if I was in the room with that Michael Jackson chick.......I would have packed my bags and headed home immediately. :smh:
I really didn't understand why they let her go....That big dude who didn't want to practice when they were in groups (he had a good voice) it was a couple of people in that first room I would have kept....

Ole boy David was okay last nite. I expected alot more.

My favorite has been Anwar. Mane, ya boy really blew that song up last nite.
Almost better than the original cut. :lecture:

I wasn't really impressed w/anyone last night. Anwar, or whatever his name is, does well all the time.

I wasn't impressed with Anwar....I haven't been..I thought the Vasquez guy did good and David sang fine to me. The songs selections were boring. But the singing was good. I think the judges were particularly harsh.

Though nobody really blew the roof off last night, there were a few solid performances. I liked Anwar, Bo, the Puerto Rican from NYC, and David's (mid way through the song) perfomances, the rest were just OK.

If any of you guys participate in the voting process, the best time to do it is in the 2nd hour. The phone lines are wide open.

NICE

Just saw him on the page.

He's not going by Ozzie Smith, he's going by Nikko Smith. :confused:

ST. LOUIS REPRESENT!!!!!!

The two dudes that got bumped off were better than all of the girls except maybe 3.

In other words, the girls suck. The fellas are gonna bring it.

.....and ya'll had me watching for that David dude to sing and he was :sleep2: I need to :smash: ya"ll.

Man, all of the girls suck. I guess after last year, the ladies with real talent decided not to enter. Hopefully Anwar will win. He has the best talent.

Tigerpride said:
The two dudes that got bumped off were better than all of the girls except maybe 3.

In other words, the girls suck. The fellas are gonna bring it.

.....and ya'll had me watching for that David dude to sing and he was :sleep2: I need to :smash: ya"ll.

I like Nadia.

The final 4 should be 1.) Bo 2.) Anwar 2b.) Nadia, and 4.) Carrie Underwood. Federov is gonna hang in there too. This won't get good until we get down to the to the final 6.

Anwar is da MAN
That boi sangs like it's no tomorrow.
So does Niko
Them 2 fools be sangin :nod2:

Killer Bees said:
I can't remember the dude's name, but he should be vote off simply for singing a Bobby Brown song.

Thank you, cause that cat was horrible. Ni99a got like 87 teeth in his mouth.
He look like a rejected GAP model.

She needs a hot comb

Tigerpride said:
I like Nadia.

The final 4 should be 1.) Bo 2.) Anwar 2b.) Nadia, and 4.) Carrie Underwood. Federov is gonna hang in there too. This won't get good until we get down to the to the final 6.

:lol: NN is crazy. I haven't watched in sooooo long I don't know who's in the race & for some reason, I don't care. Maybe they're not exciting as those in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back