American Idol - Season Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLT said:
And what was up with the Asian girl killing the Star Spangled Banner as she read if off of an index card. :goof:

OMG!!!!!

she was the WORST!!!! How she fugg up the last word and was doing with a straight face like she was the isht!!!

Whats up with your boy that runs the film projector at work. Man he look like he got Dead Bodies in his backyard. Paula put up her finger/hand and he was like :xeye: "Does that mean stop, do you want me to stop????"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BandFan said:
Whats up with your boy that runs the film projector at work. Man he look like he got Dead Bodies in his backyard. Paula put up her finger/hand and he was like :xeye: "Does that mean stop, do you want me to stop????"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:dead: :lol: @ dead bodies!

And the tall guy who sang, "Eye of the Tiger!" :smh:

He had to get his boxing on first before he started singing. :emlaugh:

SLT said:
It was one on there from Jackson. I believe his name was Reggie Woods or something like that! :shame:

Leroy....."Hey, Hey, Hey...........I got yo money baby, you don't have to worry!" :lmao:

I gotta feeling Leroy is going to be another William Hung. :nod:
We haven't heard the last of Leroy! :lol:

Yes, Leroy made my night. I was on the floor laughing at him. I was laughing so loud, my neigbors came over to see if I was ok. :lmao:
I agree SLT, he's gonna be another William Hung. He's gonna blow up!
I know someone is already writing a script for him to be in a movie.
Ice Cube's 3rd Friday perhaps.

D-NICE said:
Tig, Bayou Labatre is in Alabama, and that's the same town where Forest Gump made his riches off of Bubba Gump Shrimp.

Hey Bartram. After watching LeRoy last night, don't you ever ask the question why do people think everyone from Alabama is country.

I saw those Reebok's, and said loudly, "don't let him be from Louisiana."

He might be country, but that boy got talent. Not to mention he got a loyal entourage already, when those clowns stepped off that escalator, and started dancing, I dayum near fell out of my bed.

After his performance I rewound the DVR, and taped him. That's some of the funniest schit I'd ever seen anywhere. Then throw in the fact that he sung Ol D B, and James Brown, and had the Michael Jackson kick. That's entertainment.

Lil Jon, Fat Man Scoop, and Too Big MC, y'all better watch y'all back, there's a new sheriff in town, and his name is LeRoy Wells.

NICE

you fo' sho' right D...:nod: got to thinking about it when he was talking about the scrimp boats...I sho' wish I had taped that mess.

And no you didn't say Too Big MC... :lmao:

In the voice of Sara in the Pink Cowboy hat, "Viva Las Vegas........viva Las Vegas.......viva.....viva....Las Vegas!" :lmao:

Fortitude said:
In the voice of Sara in the Pink Cowboy hat, "Viva Las Vegas........viva Las Vegas.......viva.....viva....Las Vegas!" :lmao:

I was eating my dinner when she came on...I almost choked. :goof:

That showgirl can SANG!!!

The white gurl at the end that sang Alicia Keys song was doing it. Fugg the image, she can BLOW!!!!!!!!
If she's not in the top 15 atleast, then its a problem.

:lol: @ ole boy, Ima represent Vegas Style.............:xeye: "Elvis song"

BandFan said:
The white gurl at the end that sang Alicia Keys song was doing it. Fugg the image, she can BLOW!!!!!!!!
She's great! At first I was like, what image problem....I quickly caught on when they referenced Ruben & Aretha. :xeye: Ol girl did the thang! :tup:

"And this is Twiller, Twiller"...remember the dude with the 'curl' wig on his head?

And what was up with the 44 year old dude trying pass for 28???? I could see if he would really sing and he wanted a real opportunity. A complete waste of time.

Yeah, that girl singing Alicia Keys blew me away...I was like "go on girl"!

And that dang psychic was a mess, for real.

:lol: @ Psychic!!!!

Why did you wase our time............YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THE OUTCOME.

:rotfl:

Jag-Tig said:
And what was up with the 44 year old dude trying pass for 28???? I could see if he would really sing and he wanted a real opportunity. A complete waste of time.

I'm sorry, but dude looked older than 44. :bump:

That psychic made me :vomit: to my stomach. I mean, she was not just big, but she was plain ole nasty lookin'. I give any one of y'all to personally, kick my ass if I ever look like that. :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU's Finest '93 said:
That psychic made me :vomit: to my stomach. I mean, she was not just big, but she was plain ole nasty lookin'. I give any one of y'all to personally, kick my ass if I ever look like that. :shame:

And did ya'll notice that she and her mom looked to be about the same age?? and when she said she was 22...I near 'bout died...I was hoping she had at least said 32...hope I was hearing things...maybe she said 42???

Why was LL on there again!?!?!!?

Man that big girl was SAnging that Broadway song (that chick that runs the Karoke bar).

Simon was on here though. LOL

BandFan said:
Why was LL on there again!?!?!!?

Eyecandy, sweetie!

LL was giving out hugs. Now, I would've auditioned with my non-singing self to get a hug!!! :tup: I don't know if I would've let go so easily though.

OMG, LL and dem (that's LL and them, meaning Randy, Paula & Simon) did hug that one girl.

I felt bad for her when her sister got cut and she came in the auditions crying. She couldnt keep it together at all.

Why was Paula so upset? I left the house 10 out of it.

HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!!! THAT FARM BOY WAS KILLING!!!!!!!! I thought he was going to be singing some off key HeHaw crap, but he Brought the FIRE!!!!!! I see him in the top 10 easily!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back