American Idol - Season 5

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jelli said:
DO yall think Paris needs to tone it down a bit?

Yeah...like take off all those rings...take down some of that vaseline from those lips...take off them country looking clothes. Sorry I wasn't feeling the top with that jacket. I'd like her to look more modern...

J4J said:
Yeah...like take off all those rings...take down some of that vaseline from those lips...take off them country looking clothes. Sorry I wasn't feeling the top with that jacket. I'd like her to look more modern...

She needs to get some acne medecine.

If Chris is the bald headed dude, then I think he's the front runner to win this weak contest.

The big black girl needs to keep her shoes on while performing on stage on TV in front of millions. I thought that was so trifling.

NASTYNUPE said:
If Chris is the bald headed dude, then I think he's the front runner to win this weak contest.

The big black girl needs to keep her shoes on while performing on stage on TV in front of millions. I thought that was so trifling.

I didn't undersatand the shoe sh!t either. If your big (cute) ass was uncomfortable, wear those flat houseshoes my mama and every woman over 26 are wearing; the color-coordinating type with the flowers and sprinkles on top. They MUST be comfortable. My coworkers are rocking them; sliding up and down the hall.

It was a trifiling moment indeed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ace cant sing. I don't understand why he is there. Even though she forgot the lyrics Melissa sung good. I don't think she should have been voted off. Chicken Little really needs to go.

Mendisa and Paris took the game to an entirely new level tonight. Chris is almost right up there. Everybody else can hang it up.

^^^^ true.

But, Chris is running this rock stuff in the ground. Maybe Rock Star, not American Idol.

Mandisa, Paris, and Katherine were great.

I still like Elliot Yamin. I like his tone. I could see me purchasing one of his CDs. And Jagface- one of the TV nees guys here said basically the same thing you said about Chris. He said he needs to sing a song not Rock out all the songs he stated that that defeats the purpose of having genre and themes.

J4J said:
Paris and Mandisa and katherine (dark haired chick) got my attention.

I agree...those three are above the rest, IMO. Another person who sticks out in my mind is Taylor. I like Elliot, but I find myself forgetting about him after his performance is over.:|

didn't see it tonight, what was the genre and who will be in the bottom three?

Paris kinda got off track a little last week and she's seems to be alittle over the top now (her outfits have been too 'old' for her), but she's still my fav cuz her voice is tight...and like everyone else, I like Mandisa and Kathryn is actually pretty good and I'm feeling Chris. Taylor is getting on my nerves with all that 'rocking' back and forth like he's not sure if he has rhythm or not...and I'm tired of looking at Elliott, though he did ok last week.

21st Century was the theme tonight(I think)...

Paris sang Beyonce's "Work It Out" and Mandisa sang "Shackles". Simo liked neither one of their performances. They were koo...neither blew me away tonite...:smh:

Back