American Idol - Season 5

This is a popularity contest and folks vote for who they like, not who's the most talented. Paris probably will go home tonight, but her career is set already...she'll make it big. The dumb blonde has a high fan base and people like her.

Randy states that a guy will win the competition...(it's interesting that he's so SURE of that, isn't it?) :rolleyes: ...so I believe Chris will be the next AI. Elliott sings the best, but he doesn't have the look.

btw, I've always thought this contest was rigged and each and every season proves me right.

I can see Chris winning the entire thing. I wish they would stop fronting like this is a singing competition.

Did Paula forget to take her happy pills last night?

I would be ok if Chris won he is pretty good......
Although Paris is gonna be ok after AI....I dont believe she'll win...
Elliot has an awesome voice.....1 of the best male vocalist ever on AI
That dinkin dude arse blonde sho was pooooo last nite....:look:
Other white chick can blown as well

Taylor was way off latnight. He really didn't do that James Ingram song justice. Kellie or Katherine should be going home tonight. I treid to vote for Paris and Elliott last night and both lines styed busy for both of them.

none of them really stood out last night.......the field this year isn't the strongest so I guess that's why we see more up and down weeks.

They liked Chris' first song which I couldn't stand....Paris should've stayed away from Prince...and the cuss word on Mary J may get her.....the type of crowd she's singing to just isn't into our music

Well I only liked Chris' 1st performance........That dude was aight with me

No one else stood out........
The white chick butchered her songs........
As far as Paris goes......."Prescious" can sang but..........not sure about her selections....I hope she does okay though

Liked the white chicks songs...

Like Paris's voice; was aight with her singing Mary J..didn't think she really cussed...but we got the 5 second buzzer anyway.

Chris: He's good but I don't care for that music.

LAST NIGHT WAS BULL**** AND THTA WAS MY LST TIME WATCHING IT!!!!! PARIS GOT MESSED OVER BUT SHE SHOULD GET PICKED UP BY SOMEBODY..:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

It not a big surprise to me.....I knew that would happen........She'll be straight though.........

America............:look: :look: :look: :look:

Paris had a nice little run. Of course I'm done watching the show for the season. The white girl should be next to leave because her performances have been weak. But it's the young white teenagers that are voting. She'll probably win the entire thing.

NASTYNUPE said:
Paris had a nice little run. Of course I'm done watching the show for the season. The white girl should be next to leave because her performances have been weak. But it's the young white teenagers that are voting. She'll probably win the entire thing.

:tup:

I don't want or need to watch next week. What comes on next? NBA Basketball? What?

Tigerpride said:
So who do you guys think are going to make the top 3? I think it's going to be Taylor Hicks and Chris in the finals with Catherine as the third finalist. I like Paris and Elliot but I don't think think they have the fan base and that counts more than talent in this competition.

I think next to go will be Elliot followed by Pickler. Then the black folx gonna forget to vote (complacency) and it's :wavey: Paris.

That is gonna leave Ace, Catherine, Taylor and Chris. Catherine is an American Sweetheart just like last years winner so Ace will then get the boot. Chris is an automatic for the finals but I think it's Catherine vs Taylor for the second spot...with Taylor kickin her azz. Chris edges Taylor in the finals to become the New American Idol.

Chris would beat Catherine too if they met in the finals.

You heard it here first!!!

I was waaaay off with Ace but the other folks were in the right order (or did Pickler leave before Elliot?). I can't see how you all are gonna stop watching now, becasue now with the fluff gone, I might actually start watching again after my 3 week or so layoff. Correct me if I am wrong but only 3 people remain right?

Catherine
Taylor
Chris

Now the real show begins!!!

Paris should have been voted off before Mandisa, Paris sung every song the same! Same pitch, same tone, no individuality!

this is a weak field...none them impress me...Paris is best suited for the songs she sang at her audition

no one can do Prince....

Back