American Idol - Season 5

Re: American Idol

The 1st night in Chicago was funny as hell. There were only a couple of people I actually liked. Ann Nesby's niece....they only showed her when the show 1st came on...and the two Brittenum twins.

That tanned out Paris Hilton look-a-like had me rolling. She was funny as hell!!!

Re: American Idol

NASTYNUPE said:
The 1st night in Chicago was funny as hell. There were only a couple of people I actually liked. Ann Nesby's niece....they only showed her when the show 1st came on...and the two Brittenum twins.

That tanned out Paris Hilton look-a-like had me rolling. She was funny as hell!!!

you mean the one who tried to be Christina Aguillera?:jump:

"And I shot the Sheeerriffff. But I didn't shoot the depoteeee."

That security Guard had to be fake. NO way he really wanted to be on that show.

NOw that tanned Paris Hilton had a little talent, but she had no control.
Im mad Simon asked to see her mother. :lol:

Why are so many Gay Flamed up cats always auditioning for AI?

I liked Darrell Brittenum (of the twins.) Why did sweaty arm pits want an HOUR & then came back w/more hot garbage? :retard: I loved when Simon would cut them off after like the second word. :lol:

Simon told that one fag that he needed to shed the beard and wear a dress. That took the cake last night.

Also when that fat chick left the room...Simon asked did they have a stage large enough this year. When he told that chick she sounded like a bag of cats...he kept cracking on her. Simon is funny.

NASTYNUPE said:
Simon told that one fag that he needed to shed the beard and wear a dress. That took the cake last night.

Also when that fat chick left the room...Simon asked did they have a stage large enough this year. When he told that chick she sounded like a bag of cats...he kept cracking on her. Simon is funny.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rrraaaaah!!!!
Rrrraaaaaah!!!
Man Simon is always in Rare form for the first 2 weeks.

NASTYNUPE said:

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn!

Paula told Simon something was not nice and he said, " I guess telling people they sound like cartoon rats is better!"

:dead:

That big boy singing, itchy itchy ya ya ya :lol: man folks need to be honest with their kids. :lmao:

Those 16-year-old twins from Michigan were great.

That sweaty dude came back and sang that fraternity song from "Trading Places". :lmao:

Simon was awesome last night.

jagface said:
That sweaty dude came back and sang that fraternity song from "Trading Places". :lmao:

When they asked what where did he get that song from, he just stood there like :retard: and said I don't know.

I can't believe that some of these people actually think they can sing.

When are they going to release American Idol Uncut so we can hear the cussin' by the dejected performers?

cat daddy said:
When they asked what where did he get that song from, he just stood there like :retard: and said I don't know.

I can't believe that some of these people actually think they can sing.

When are they going to release American Idol Uncut so we can hear the cussin' by the dejected performers?

Let me know when it comes out......I'll buy. Mike and I laugh together until tears flow every time the season starts.

kellis said:
I was laughing so hard last night, I started crying. :lmao:

Katrina: Mike's sister called me and both of us were laughing so hard that all we could muster up enough oxygen to say was...."I'll call ya back..."

:lmao:

J4J said:
Katrina: Mike's sister called me and both of us were laughing so hard that all we could muster up enough oxygen to say was...."I'll call ya back..."

:lmao:

Trey was like, "Mommy, stop crying." :lmao:

I don't get it...who TELLS these people that they have TALENT...

Like the grandmother who ADMITTED to given her grandson FALSE hope...

But the two sets of siblings were great.

There was a contestant on the radio station, this a.m...saying the reason they are all so devastated when Simon, Paula and Randy turn them down, is b/c they've already auditioned three times, in front of other judges. :xeye: Now, there is something seriously wrong w/this picture...who are those judges and what are they listening to?

Back