American Idol - Season 5

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That girl was a disgrace.

She really showed her ENTIRES @ZZ on last nights show.

:shame:

:lol: :lol:
Incipience said:
Rhonetta Johnson :smh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was some wild SHI*!!!!! If her car broke down then whomever fixed it should have been slapped..... She was what you would call a MESS! I am sitting here and thinking about that right now and my student worker is wonderign why I am laughing.......

LoyalTigress said:
This dude in the orange, Marcus, needs to BREATHE!!!!!! :scared:
Dayum.....he throwing a tantrum cause he didn't make it. Smashing his dvd's. :lol:

Soror please explain to me how he won 10 talent contest??? That was hilarious!

gramuntildeath said:
Does anyone know if it possible to pull upa video of her performance?????

Dont know but why would you wanna :lol:.....i guess it did seem like she was gonna start scripping at any minute!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
da_caramel_diva said:
Dont know but why would you wanna :lol:.....i guess it did seem like she was gonna start scripping at any minute!

A few people her at the office did not get a chance to see it and I wanna show it to them....Is that ok????

I wanna know this...what is going on wrong in the American household these days? Why are there so many gay men trying to be on this show? Women don't even act the way some of these fruitloops are acting. It is utterly sickening to me. They should change the name of the show to Drag Queen Idol.

(1) The Incredible Hulk's sister (2) Sylvester Stallone's sister (3) You should shave the beard and wear a dress Some of these dudes you can't tell if they're a man or woman.

NASTYNUPE said:
I wanna know this...what is going on wrong in the American household these days? Why are there so many gay men trying to be on this show? Women don't even act the way some of these fruitloops are acting. It is utterly sickening to me. They should change the name of the show to Drag Queen Idol.

(1) The Incredible Hulk's sister (2) Sylvester Stallone's sister (3) You should shave the beard and wear a dress Some of these dudes you can't tell if they're a man or woman.

Father's are absent, thereby giving them a lack of decent manhood to imitate. OR They are choosing to be that way. OR The father is present and is still unable to demonstrate a strong father figure who demonstrates what it means to be a man and that it is good to be a man....OR some of them claim they are born that way.

NASTYNUPE said:

I'm glad I am not the only one seeing this. I said to the wife last week, what ever happended to men that sing tenor or bass.........sad!

J4J said:
Father's are absent, thereby giving them a lack of decent manhood to imitate. OR They are choosing to be that way. OR The father is present and is still unable to demonstrate a strong father figure who demonstrates what it means to be a man and that it is good to be a man....OR some of them claim they are born that way.

In other words....you don't know...LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gay is one of the world's biggest mysteries.

Tigerpride: I agreewith you. I don't know why men want to be with another man in the booty. I have no idea. Hey, if it works for them. I was only offering suggested reasons as to why some gay men have become that way.

Tigerpride said:
In other words....you don't know...LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gay is one of the world's biggest mysteries.

I only watch American Ido when it to do last few. Not really into it that much, until then.

NASTYNUPE said:
'Idol' Twins Charged With Forgery, Theft

Thu Jan 19, 2:58 AM ET
They sang like angels for their audition on Tuesday's 'American Idol' premiere, but a pair of Memphis twins may sound more like jailbirds by the time the show goes live from Hollywood.

Terrell Brittenum, 28, has been in jail since Jan. 10 on an outstanding warrant for charges related to the illegal purchase of a car in Rockdale County, Ga., east of Atlanta.

He and his brother, Derrell, are accused of using another man's identity to buy a 2005 Dodge Magnum in June.

Derrell was expected to turn himself in on the same charges of forgery, theft by deception and financial identity fraud, The Commercial Appeal newspaper reported.

The brothers auditioned together in September for the hit TV show 'American Idol' and impressed the show's prickly judges to continue to the next round. Segments of the show have already been recorded and will air during the next few weeks.
TheTwins got offered a record Deal with SO-So Def, they showed it on one of the local news stations here.

Back