Alcorn

This may be his parents saying I don't want my kid there. How many other parents will do the same. And what neg impact if any would it have on next year's recruiting.

How will this affect the Spring game on Saturday?

Spring game was going to be pretty much a walk thru. Still down bout 5-6 offensive linemen due to injuries and recovery time from surgery.

Dang. Can't blame him though. Especially when he's trying to look out for himself and do his best

I hate we are losing him but he was dancing back and forth this past year on whether or not he wanted to come anyway. He decommitted during last year.

SMDH...someone said something about someone having on the same color of drawer as they did and that's when the fight started...dumb shit now some might not be in school next year!

Nikkerish actions have consequences. Our black kids love Instagram and Facebook, snap chatting with negative things about our communities and schools. Yet they wonder why America want hire them or support them. It's not hard to figure out. Just keeping it real. This will have consequences. How do I know? I just got back from a meeting and heard some necks talking about this. One of their statements was "I wouldn't wanna hire any one from that school to work with me." If these three necks saying it believe me many more are with them. Sad!

What I cant understand for the Life of me is why even Grown AZZ people keep circulating this. This hurts all us, not just Alcorn because of the perception that they want our own to believe about our own schools. Alcorn should have forced these Videos down ASAP before the Media got it.

At Grambling last Semester our Admins, call all the Students in and let them know that the person filming and posting will get the same Punishment, if not worse, then the students, fighting, smoking, etc. Since then you dont see Grambling Fights on facebook, twitter and Youtube.

Its 2017, once it is on the internet, it is too late. They can delete but others repost and copy.... #millennials these kids want to be on world star - DUMB but that is the mentality of some.
The other part of that is no video no concrete proof to say who did what.

I am glad I didn't grow up in this generation!

Before anyone complains yes we fought and did stupid stuff also, but we didn't take pictures and video tape it for the whole world to see. Young idiots wanna be Hollywood. Dumb!

Lol.. But I am quite sure y'all didn't have to deal with all of this. There was no temptation with social media.

Back