Alcorn

How moronic to think that cows were actually in the cafeteria. Can you be that dense? If cows (plural) were in the cafeteria, wouldn't those same cows have been caught on camera at some point during the melee? Just a question from a rational thinking adult. How about that counterfeit money and firearm?
Can you be that dense to actually THINK that I actually believed cows were in the cafeteria after watching the video? You actually typed that and then pressed the post button? And you call yourself rational? LOL!!

@JayRob, I guess football players never fight. Unless it's on the field....

Hell this was during halftime. Who would believe such a thing could happen? My God how did this look for the schools? My word???!!!! Where were their coaches? How can any school condone such a thing? What? Wait? No one was kicked off the team? Wow, how did the school live thru this embarrassment?!!!!!

Neither school is unblemished from foolishness.

Hell this was during halftime. Who would believe such a thing could happen? My God how did this look for the schools? My word???!!!! Where were their coaches? How can any school condone such a thing? What? Wait? No one was kicked off the team? Wow, how did the school live thru this embarrassment?!!!!!

Dude, this happens ON THE FIELD quite often. You're comparing apples to oranges and don't even realize it. Then again, maybe you're grasping at straws to try and prove a point. If so, you chose the wrong example.
When have players on the field been arrested for assaulting other players?

You clearly had over sized football players attacking other students not once, but twice during off the field activities. Why else did the Sheriff department and law enforcement have to arrest folks?
Any how, keep reaching. You might find something worth comparing what happened at Alcorn..

Dude, this happens ON THE FIELD quite often. You're comparing apples to oranges and don't even realize it. Then again, maybe you're grasping at straws to try and prove a point. If so, you chose the wrong example.
When have players on the field been arrested for assaulting other players?

You clearly had over sized football players attacking other students not once, but twice during off the field activities. Why else did the Sheriff department and law enforcement have to arrest folks?
Any how, keep reaching. You might find something worth comparing what happened at Alcorn..
No difference when yall players got arrested for rape..... so yeah keep reaching.

Yes.. the JSU players were attacked by some thugs... next question...

How moronic to think that cows were actually in the cafeteria. Can you be that dense? If cows (plural) were in the cafeteria, wouldn't those same cows have been caught on camera at some point during the melee? Just a question from a rational thinking adult. How about that counterfeit money and firearm?

Not if the cows were being milked in their usual area outside of the camera angle. :snicker:

I don't think that is the way to go about things. If he had an issue with the program at prcc move on put to put coaches on blast like that. That won't look good to any program that he is trying to go to
Some kids ain't worth the potential. #PrimaDonna

Back