Alcorn

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah, I've seen fist fights, but some of those players were just committing outright assault on anybody they saw that was within reach. They could easily have been charged with felony assault. It's not even up for debate based on what was seen in the film.
Some of the football players had been in BOTH fights based on the videos which gives more credence to felony assault.
I understand yall wanting to defend your football players, but that's clearly seen in the videos.

Yeah, I've seen fist fights, but some of those players were just committing outright assault on anybody they saw that was within reach. They could easily have been charged with felony assault. It's not even up for debate based on what was seen in the film.
Some of the football players had been in BOTH fights based on the videos which gives more credence to felony assault.
I understand yall wanting to defend your football players, but that's clearly seen in the videos.

So are any of these players being kicked out of school?

Surely Alcorn has standards as an institution of higher learning.

Let Alcorn handle theirs.

At Grambling last Semester our Admins, call all the Students in and let them know that the person filming and posting will get the same Punishment, if not worse, then the students, fighting, smoking, etc. Since then you dont see Grambling Fights on facebook, twitter and Youtube.

Yup the campus security chief is not playing....also the cops are laid back but do their job.

DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE:
"Thirteen of the 20 Alcorn State football players arrested in connection with an April 10 fight on campus had charges against them dropped or dismissed Friday. The other seven were found guilty of simple assault and ordered to pay fines of $100, with half that total suspended."

Uh oh!

No matter what happens, it's still a huge embarrassment for Alcorn. No one's really surprised that they got a slap on the wrist.

No matter what happens, it's still a huge embarrassment for Alcorn. No one's really surprised that they got a slap on the wrist.

The gist of what JayRob is saying that if these were regular Alcorn students, they would've been charged with felonies and kicked out of school.

No one is surprised the football players got slaps on the wrists.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
"SWEPT under the rug" you moron. Also, the party wasn't on campus and his cousin killed him. This isn't the same as 20 brawlcorn football players washing cars with human bodies.
His cousin killed him? Familial homicide is acceptable? Brawls are more embarrassing than murder?

Back