Alcorn

I am still trying to figure out what started it and why they were fighting.
For entertainment.

ayne.gif

Too much wanna be Tupac

Hold up? Arron Baker still has eligibility?

Last edited:
Two major brawls in less than a day. Where was security after the first brawl? After that first brawl, campus security should've had the campus on lock-down.

Dang! This kid was a very good pick up for Alcorn, and huge pick up for the SWAC. He is an extremely talented kid. Very tough loss.
They'll be aiight. The fight was just a scapegoat for him to leave after he figured out he would never play QB at Alcorn. Now he's going to a JUCO. 3-star guys look good on NSD, but when they get to campus then can oftentimes be prima donnas who think they are better than everyone on your roster, and are doing you a favor by being there. Good riddance is what I say.

They'll be aiight. The fight was just a scapegoat for him to leave after he figured out he would never play QB at Alcorn. Now he's going to a JUCO. 3-star guys look good on NSD, but when they get to campus then can oftentimes be prima donnas who think they are better than everyone on your roster, and are doing you a favor by being there. Good riddance is what I say.

You told the truth with this bro. Fights don't make you just leave. Get off Momma's titty and man the hell up man. If you wanted to leave, leave.

They'll be aiight. The fight was just a scapegoat for him to leave after he figured out he would never play QB at Alcorn. Now he's going to a JUCO. 3-star guys look good on NSD, but when they get to campus then can oftentimes be prima I donnas who think they are better than everyone on your roster, and are doing you a favor by being there. Good riddance is what I say.

While his reason for leaving might have been a joke, his game isn't a joke. That boy is a true athlete. I am sure Alcorn will be fine, but this is a blow to the signing class.

While his reason for leaving might have been a joke, his game isn't a joke. That boy is a true athlete. I am sure Alcorn will be fine, but this is a blow to the signing class.
It's a big blow if you are into the recruiting rankings and whatnot, but ultimately he is one person....a person who has yet to prove himself at the collegiate level. If four or five more left, then yes, it's a big blow. But one guy? Nah; at least not him. I saw his tape. Honestly, I thought he was the 3rd-best QB on the Gulf Coast last year. #1 went to LSU and #2 went to Jackson State. I have him as the 2nd-best DB recruit to sign with Alcorn behind his HS teammate Princeton Fells (I'm hearing he might have to go the JUCO route). Marquis Forman will have more of an impact as a freshman than Ford would have. It hurts to lose any talent, but he won't stop any progression or start any regression that Alcorn is about to experience.

So are any of these players being kicked out of school?

Surely Alcorn has standards as an institution of higher learning.

Kicked out for fighting? They're college kids..they make mistakes...discipline em and move on

They mess up again, then you can look at expulsion

Nikkerish actions have consequences. Our black kids love Instagram and Facebook, snap chatting with negative things about our communities and schools. Yet they wonder why America want hire them or support them. It's not hard to figure out. Just keeping it real. This will have consequences. How do I know? I just got back from a meeting and heard some necks talking about this. One of their statements was "I wouldn't wanna hire any one from that school to work with me." If these three necks saying it believe me many more are with them. Sad!

You're 1000% correct Cee. You should have replied but I bet you had no problem voting (hiring) for a five time draft dodger who selling the country out to its #1 enemy.

There is one of them like him/her that has room to talk and we need to be vigilant in calling them out on their hypocrisy and never ever let them forget about it.

Back