Alcorn State to build largest HBCU stadium owned Video Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you all keep bringing up JSU losses to anybody. These last 2 years didn't nor doesn't define the overall strength of the program. Who didn't beat JSU, even valley beat us so how would that make JSU small time. I was with you on the stadium thing but honestly A&M is small time in the SWAC. Gsu not small time and they had a few bad years, SU not small time and they had a few bad years under stump so what's the different with JSU. If JSU is small time then the entire SWAC is small time because honestly when people talk about the SWAC, non- SWAC people I only hear them talking about Grambling, JSU and SU!!! Back to Alcorn Jumbotron, Congrats on helping upgrade the SWAC.
You going to pick and choose the years that define JSU? I guess only the winning years will be counted. But a team is defined by the total quality of its program, with credits for winning years and debits for losing years. Lets see now. Robert Hughes years were a wash for the most part. Remember how JSU posters clowned on him? The Bell years( ( I can say his name) were atrocious. Comegy years were mixed, and Jackson years were disastrous. In totality, it seems JSU's program has been small-time in the years since I have been on the board.

martin.jpg

http://www.aamu.edu/administrativeo...tions-advancement/Pages/Capital-Campaign.aspx

You going to pick and choose the years that define JSU? I guess only the winning years will be counted. But a team is defined by the total quality of its program, with credits for winning years and debits for losing years. Lets see now. Robert Hughes years were a wash for the most part. Remember how JSU posters clowned on him? The Bell years( ( I can say his name) were atrocious. Comegy years were mixed, and Jackson years were disastrous. In totality, it seems JSU's program has been small-time in the years since I have been on the board.

..and even with ALL of that (Bell and OMJ years included) we were more successful than AAMU over the last 15 years or so.

I guess you just don't understand anything about designs. AAMU's stadium was designed with expansion in mind. Therefore, room was left to add other things that were not important at the time the stadium was built. With our design, we won't have any problems incorporating new features when the expansion or renovation is done.

Well its gonna need to expand when? In 3016?

How do you all keep bringing up JSU losses to anybody. These last 2 years didn't nor doesn't define the overall strength of the program. Who didn't beat JSU, even valley beat us so how would that make JSU small time. I was with you on the stadium thing but honestly A&M is small time in the SWAC. Gsu not small time and they had a few bad years, SU not small time and they had a few bad years under stump so what's the different with JSU. If JSU is small time then the entire SWAC is small time because honestly when people talk about the SWAC, non- SWAC people I only hear them talking about Grambling, JSU and SU!!! Back to Alcorn Jumbotron, Congrats on helping upgrade the SWAC.

your whole trying to align yourself with other schools like su and grambling doesn't make sense especially when you only have 1 scg title since we joined the swac in 1999...how many do the other schools have?. Yes Jsu is smalltime.

that's all they do! Tp has mastered the whole routine

once Hughes start adding up Ls it's gonna be the same BS excuses

I like our current scoreboard. Nobody look at video after a play. Big scoreboards are a waste of money. All we is a clock and score.

your whole trying to align yourself with other schools like su and grambling doesn't make sense especially when you only have 1 scg title since we joined the swac in 1999...how many do the other schools have?. Yes Jsu is smalltime.
For a school that's also 1 scg since 1999, I wouldn't say much myself ( 1-5 ) to be exact.. Atleast we got out coached than outplayed. What's y'all excuse.

has jsu been to the swac championship game 6 times? Lol
man just congratulate alcorn on there scoreboard and drop it. A&M just as irrelevant as Allen High in the SWAC. And technically JSU has won the SWAC east 6 times. In 2011 JSU won east but the SWAC ruled to not allow them to represent because of apr but the following year they allowed SU to participate while they were n the same boat. Smh

..and even with ALL of that (Bell and OMJ years included) we were more successful than AAMU over the last 15 years or so.
We've had just about as many loosing seasons in our entire time of existing as to players A&M has sent to the NFL. A&M could have a much better debate/discussion with valley than JSU about who's small time. I Dnt see to many small time schools hiring SEC asst coaches neither. I'm just saying!!!

that's all they do! Tp has mastered the whole routine

once Hughes start adding up Ls it's gonna be the same BS excuses
I can't wait until the end of the first season. TP has already consulted his Book of Excuses to be ready with a lame explanation for those L's. Hughes will get the same treatment from AAMU that Jackson got.

SCGs ain't the end all, be all. I would have taken 7-4 seasons the last two years over LOSING. Winning is important and JSU wins. I don't have to align myself with GSU or SU. JSU does well vs SU. We just can't beat TNState or GSU.

I can't wait until the end of the first season. TP has already consulted his Book of Excuses to be ready with a lame explanation for those L's. Hughes will get the same treatment from AAMU that Jackson got.

Bruh.. good JSU coaches don't lose to AAMU. I support JSU so no matter who the coach is, they have TPs support 1000%. JSU had two failed experiments and you all went 5-0 against them. In the meantime, between Hughes and Comegy, you went 2-10. Dude, I swear, when they told me OMJ was my HC I went home and got in bed... no dinner, no shower no nothing.. LOL I was SICK. I was so hurt that I couldn't stand it. But I couldn't let ya'll know that... LOL However, with this hire, Im 70% sure we gonna be alright. With OMJ, I was just PRAYING we would be alright. In other words... its back to bending over for you especially since Spady is STILL the coach! ... a pistol at AAMU... lol

Last edited:
Bruh.. good JSU coaches don't lose to AAMU. I support JSU so no matter who the coach is, they have TPs support 1000%. JSU had two failed experiments and you all went 5-0 against them. In the meantime, between Hughes and Comegy, you went 2-9. Dude, I swear, when they told me OMJ was my HC I went home and got in bed... no dinner, no shower no nothing.. LOL I was SICK. I was so hurt that I couldn't stand it. But I couldn't let ya'll know that... LOL However, with this hire, Im 70% sure we gonna be alright. With OMJ, I was just PRAYING we would be alright. In other words... its back to bending over for you especially since Spady is STILL the coach! ... a pistol at AAMU... lol
Lol... If hiring Jackson had that effect, you need to have a bottle of sedatives at the ready after Hughes's first AAMU game. This L we are going to put on Hughes will hurt you more that the ones on Bell and Jackson. Remember, only one sedative is enough to relax you and let you get a good night sleep.

Lol... If hiring Jackson had that effect, you need to have a bottle of sedatives at the ready after Hughes's first AAMU game. This L we are going to put on Hughes will hurt you more that the ones on Bell and Jackson. Remember, only one sedative is enough to relax you and let you get a good night sleep.

Dude, again.. u all can't beat JSU when we have a winning season. I'm not worried about you all. Not with THIS coach... we might do you all a favor in 6-7 years and hire another lame duck coach so you can get a win or two.... until then, bend ova!

We've had just about as many loosing seasons in our entire time of existing as to players A&M has sent to the NFL. A&M could have a much better debate/discussion with valley than JSU about who's small time. I Dnt see to many small time schools hiring SEC asst coaches neither. I'm just saying!!!

Bruh yall smalltime just face it...1 swac title to show for anything.

you talking about Hughes like he coached at Alabama lol this dude coached at miss state lol

Dude, again.. u all can't beat JSU when we have a winning season. I'm not worried about you all. Not with THIS coach... we might do you all a favor in 6-7 years and hire another lame duck coach so you can get a win or two.... until then, bend ova!

TP i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Hughes will be a loser at jsu just like all the other coaches you make a billion excuses for..lol

It won't hurt him Tp already got his excuses ready for Hughes lol

TP i hate to be the bearer of bad news but Hughes will be a loser at jsu just like all the other coaches you make a billion excuses for..lol

Nope.. our fan base is behind Hughes. Our fans were never behind Bell or OMJ. The energy is there and we have OCs and DCs who know the SWAC. We KNOW when we have a bad hire...... like I knew when AAMU made a bad hire....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back