Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State Game Updates: 12:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see you didn't post your OOC. Enough said.
Man, save dat isht for your funky ass SWAC teams. We over here at JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY ain't trying to hear dat isht!! We don't have time to be taking our focus off the bigger pic. Yall small fries to us.

Tennessee St is that you?
Naw, We yall PAPPY!! Yall other Pappy!!

vWAfTWY.jpg

But we can say, "WE OWN YALL COUNTRY ASSES!!" Now, can you say the same about us? And notice, I didn't put a time limit on mines.
Yes you have the lead in wins. See how easy it was to post that. Just like we gave JSU your worst azz beating in history of SWAC football. Thanks James 🔔 ⏰⌚⏰ 💨🎽👟

Yes you have the lead in wins. See how easy it was to post that. Just like we gave JSU your worst azz beating in history of SWAC football. Thanks James 🔔 ⏰⌚⏰ 💨🎽👟
Man, you still living in the James Bell era? Oh well, sucks to be you. We're in the Coach Prime era and whooping asses and leaving toe prints.

Great time to be a Tiger!!!

• Haha
Reactions: J C

We play SC state in the fall for the annual Louis Crews Classic which is usually our first home game..gonna be a good humid hot 1! I know them Meac puppies in Orangeburg can't wait for getback in Normal..come get it back in blood brrrlddd 😭😂😂

You know what kills me? Sensitive a** negroes who throw a f**king hissy fit over people making a simple analysis over what they saw yesterday. Didn't say anything negative about AAMU. Didn't s**t on the school. Just to explain why they picked AAMU. Vegas picked SCSU by 2 TDs as well but of course you made no mention of them but had all the venom in the world for HBCU alums like you woke up with a banana up your butt.

All of this over some f**king picks and simple game analysis.
You went to Valley.... You dont deserve a spot on the sports board..... go to the band board.....on 2nd thought... you cant go there either.... the SIAC is calling you.

That may be true but they didn't even TRY on offense. They looked beyond bad. Aamu looked as expected.
Thats what a good defense will do to you! Our defense is filled with D1 transfers that I didn't even know we had....Maynor doesn't announce transfers. I didn't know of plenty of transfers until Friday when the roster came out.

Thats what a good defense will do to you! Our defense is filled with D1 transfers that I didn't even know we had....Maynor doesn't announce transfers. I didn't know of plenty of transfers until Friday when the roster came out.

I'm sure y'all got some studs sprinkled in there. I don't think the defense has been tested yet. Offensively scsu didn't do anything but hand the ball off 90% of the time. That PV game should show a lot. But heyal they don't even have the offense they had last season. Y'all looked good

Gram gave us a win ? Yo @CEE DOG you on this rah rah noise but when was the last time y’all beat Gram or Alcorn ?... games that are of significance... and don’t get cute on our series... refs have given y’all two unearned Ws against us... you want to poke yo chest out cause Alcorn opted out and y’all think this y’all season... Kneegrow please... J state jumping in that backside this season... you and your 10 year starting QB can kiss where the sun don’t shine !!!! Y’all pups on the damn clock.

I'm sure y'all got some studs sprinkled in there. I don't think the defense has been tested yet. Offensively scsu didn't do anything but hand the ball off 90% of the time. That PV game should show a lot. But heyal they don't even have the offense they had last season. Y'all looked good
bruh SCSU just went 8-3.... tied for MEAC title... lost to A&T by 2.....you act like we was playing Texas So or something.... after we kick PV ass you will say the same thing about them.... When was the last time a SWAC team totally dominated a MEAC team?

bruh SCSU just went 8-3.... tied for MEAC title... lost to A&T by 2.....you act like we was playing Texas So or something.... after we kick PV ass you will say the same thing about them.... When was the last time a SWAC team totally dominated a MEAC team?

What a team did in 2019 means nothing in 2021. Gram blew us out in 2019 but that didn't help them Saturday. That scsu team did not pass the eye test. And if you think they did then that's your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back