Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State Game Updates: 12:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave doesn't mean lucky..dude just stfu
LOL ... embarrassing won and brings up the real SWAC East favorites ... and wash your mouth young pup you know we don’t use that language on this here board... nobody going back and fourth with you about the definition of “gave” in the context used lol that’s some gram saying “sideshow” wasn’t what it means crap... own it and stand by it... AAMU worried about Jackson State end of discussion.

LOL ... embarrassing won and brings up the real SWAC East favorites ... and wash your mouth young pup you know we don’t use that language on this here board... nobody going back and fourth with you about the definition of “gave” in the context used lol that’s some gram saying “sideshow” wasn’t what it means crap... own it and stand by it... AAMU worried about Jackson State end of discussion.
yeah this is Jayrob lol this post doesn't make any sense at all..stop reaching for material 😭😂😂

Normal1875 said you ain't gonna get him to make the "Fobbs Error" of talking bout Sideshows and what nots. You saw that ass whooping on ESPNU, huh @Normal1875 ? You saw how those headhunters were hitting, huh? You don't want that kind of smoke for your team, huh? I don't blame you. I wouldn't want Coach Prime to turn Aubrey Miller (#45) loose on my team either. So tell you coach when it's our turn to play, don't he go and do no stupid raps about Coach Prime and JSU. Cause if he does, there will be a sequel of Coach Hughes's "We gonna turn dem Dogs 🐕 loose".

View: https://youtu.be/C-xjWNpqJGg

Oh we keep it truthful around here sir... ain’t no lies being spilled here’s your school in 4K HD... Your school wins 31-7 over a top MEAC school and first thing ole coach Maynor wants to mention is how Grambling “Gave” which can also mean “got lucky” a win to Jackson state ... what type of small time crap is this ? Lol we won and Coach prime ain’t even thinking about what’s going on at AAMU... smh... there’s your proof and your coach now stay in your lane small time! 😂😂😂... Next time be quiet..I always have evidence...
Looks up "gave" in the dictionary... 🥴

Normal1875 said you ain't gonna get him to make the "Fobbs Error" of talking bout Sideshows and what nots. You saw that ass whooping on ESPNU, huh @Normal1875 ? You saw how those headhunters were hitting, huh? You don't want that kind of smoke for your team, huh? I don't blame you. I wouldn't want Coach Prime to turn Aubrey Miller (#45) loose on my team either. So tell you coach when it's our turn to play, don't he go and do no stupid raps about Coach Prime and JSU. Cause if he does, there will be a sequel of Coach Hughes's "We gonna turn dem Dogs 🐕 loose".
I saw Grambling walk down the field in a minute and drop the ball on the 1.... thats what I saw.

1475696_full.jpg

"WATCHO' TONE!!"

Last edited:
Well, keep that to yourself, cause everyone else saw THEE truth. We don't want others to know you see things that isn't there.

Man they had a TV and lounge chairs on the sidelines watching the game lol either that or they had JSU saved as a favorite with the espn notifications turned on. JSU was over a month away and thats what the coach is worried about. Then again, I imagine a coach telling his team JSU won because Gram gave it to them is a morale booster. He knows his team is intimidated so he’s doing what he feels he need to do. LOL
Bump the next team on the schedule right? I bet those charter buses left SCSU & drove straight to Jackson.

Somebody go outside Memorial & tell them bamas the game is on APRIL the 10th. Not MARCH the 10th!

I saw Grambling walk down the field in a minute and drop the ball on the 1.... thats what I saw.
I saw j state score that would’ve iced the game but a “fumble” allegedly occurred before crossing the plane with one ref signaling touchdown and the other saying a turnover occurred just like a targeting call that wasn’t a targeting but let’s still give them the 15 free yards... carry on ... don’t miss THEE details.

Man they had a TV and lounge chairs on the sidelines watching the game lol either that or they had JSU saved as a favorite with the espn notifications turned on. JSU was over a month away and thats what the coach is worried about. Then again, I imagine a coach telling his team JSU won because Gram gave it to them is a morale booster. He knows his team is intimidated so he’s doing what he feels he need to do. LOL
Bump the next team on the schedule right? I bet those charter buses left SCSU & drove straight to Jackson.

Somebody go outside Memorial & tell them bamas the game is on APRIL the 10th. Not MARCH the 10th!

I think they are homecoming bait too

They reaching for anything.

.....why are you exaggerating? You make up stupid shit then claim other people are thinking it alot lol🥴🥴🥴🤣😂

😴😴🙂
View: https://youtu.be/5z25pGEGBM4

Y'all gotta realize JSU been on the bottom so long that beating Grambling is like winning the Superbowl to them. Ole bad azz knees gonna get clipped when we come to Spam town
Not the knees that’s cold and cruel CEE
😂
😂
😂
but I understand why y’all acting high and mighty ... pre season swac East favorites is the closest y’all been too winning anything since bush was president ... bless y’all hearts

Not the knees that’s cold and cruel CEE
😂
😂
😂
but I understand why y’all acting high and mighty ... pre season swac East favorites is the closest y’all been too winning anything since bush was president ... bless y’all hearts

man they rode a bus all the way to South Carolina just to talk about JSU. 😂
They picked us to come out 4th in the East but we’re a concern. SMALLTIME Bamas. I’m like damn... feed them boys first then talk about JSU on the bus ride home 😂.

man they rode a bus all the way to South Carolina just to talk about JSU. 😂
They picked us to come out 4th in the East but we’re a concern. SMALLTIME Bamas. I’m like damn... feed them boys first then talk about JSU on the bus ride home 😂.
LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and a bunch of exaggerating... then you talking about smalltime bama when your raggedy dilapidated city barely has clean water..make it make sense

Last edited:

I mean you can do that when you up 5 touchdowns in the 4th quarter....It dont matter when the game is Maynor by 21.... not saying yall bad.... we just THAT DAMN GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back