Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State Game Updates: 12:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The difference is we haven't released a roster to our own alumni. It's a reason. Notice JSU is bragging. If our own alumni don't know what we have imagine how we are stacked...... Maynor just didn't start coaching. He is experienced...... Just like China is bragging about having more ships in the Navy today then the USA. Do y'all seriously think Amerikkka didn't know China was building ships? Lol 😂
😜

for some reason a few NC A&T players & fans upset even though they just left the MEAC...I guess they think their former Meac brother sc state let them down lol

Yeah you are right. I just went and looked but didn't post. The A&T posters are the most vocal for not to be playing this Spring and running to be the Band-Aid for the barely alive Big South cofnerence in the fall.

Why nobody told me Scsu looked this bad. I mean they don't have anything on offense (the only WR they had got hurt).
They returned most of their offense from their 8-3 team from last year. Returned top rusher, passer and receivers.

we need a roll call of everybody that picked sc state to win? Check in lol

I can admit I picked em lol. They went 8-3 in 2019 losing to FAMU and A&T by a combined 6 points

I didnt expect SCSU to play that poor on defense. The best way to be Glass is by pressuring him. SCAU didnt do that. SCSU is no offensive juggernaut but their offense was non-existent. They would have even struggled with 2019 Valley the way they played yesterday

They returned most of their offense from their 8-3 team from last year. Returned top rusher, passer and receivers.

That may be true but they didn't even TRY on offense. They looked beyond bad. Aamu looked as expected.

You know what kills me about you sorry azz SWAC school's? You mofos have been getting skull drug by FCS schools outside the SWAC then when one of our schools finally beat OOC FCS schools you mofo always they looked bad. They didn't show up. Well guess what you bottom feeding fools we have showed up when we play OOC FCS schools. You Sippi clowns beat Edward Waters. Got skull drug by UNA and TNST yearly. Sit your country backwards no water azz in your city down. Hell Gram probably lost because that stank azz smell in Sippi got to them.

You know what kills me about you sorry azz SWAC school's? You mofos have been getting skull drug by FCS schools outside the SWAC then when one of our schools finally beat OOC FCS schools you mofo always they looked bad. They didn't show up. Well guess what you bottom feeding fools we have showed up when we play OOC FCS schools. You Sippi clowns beat Edward Waters. Got skull drug by UNA and TNST yearly. Sit your country backwards no water azz in your city down. Hell Gram probably lost because that stank azz smell in Sippi got to them.
Watch yo tone!!! lol

Its early Sunday. Go to church 😆
Anybody that watch that game will say Scsu didn't have anything offensively.

You know what kills me? Sensitive a** negroes who throw a f**king hissy fit over people making a simple analysis over what they saw yesterday. Didn't say anything negative about AAMU. Didn't s**t on the school. Just to explain why they picked AAMU. Vegas picked SCSU by 2 TDs as well but of course you made no mention of them but had all the venom in the world for HBCU alums like you woke up with a banana up your butt.

All of this over some f**king picks and simple game analysis.

You know what kills me? Sensitive a** negroes who throw a f**king hissy fit over people making a simple analysis over what they saw yesterday. Didn't say anything negative about AAMU. Didn't s**t on the school. Just to explain why they picked AAMU. Vegas picked SCSU by 2 TDs as well but of course you made no mention of them but had all the venom in the world for HBCU alums like you woke up with a banana up your butt.

All of this over some f**king picks and simple game analysis.
Man take that shyt some where else. You run to every thread talking about A&M. When your school finally wins three games then you come talk. Until then go sit in the corner.

Let's end this discussion. What is JSU and Valley OOC FCS records in the last five years?

We gonna whoop yall ass too. OH YEAH! IT AINT OVER MFs!!!

View: https://youtu.be/csm6jilQwcw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back