Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State Game Updates: 12:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta be honest. I was a bit critical of Glass last year, but I gotta give it to him he always regroup. Let's go Glass you got this. It's the first game. You are a winner. We believe in you! Bring it home. We are rooting for you! When you passed Tracey Kendall I knew you had this! Let's go Bulldogs

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I gotta be honest. I was a bit critical of Glass last year, but I gotta give it to him he always regroup. Let's go Glass you got this. It's the first game. You are a winner. We believe in you! Bring it home. We are rooting for you! When you passed Tracey Kendall I knew you had this! Let's go Bulldogs

Checking out this game right after I watch our men bball team

If you can't beat jsu now......not sure what you're going to do in the fall.....LOL
The difference is we haven't released a roster to our own alumni. It's a reason. Notice JSU is bragging. If our own alumni don't know what we have imagine how we are stacked...... Maynor just didn't start coaching. He is experienced...... Just like China is bragging about having more ships in the Navy today then the USA. Do y'all seriously think Amerikkka didn't know China was building ships? Lol 😂

The difference is we haven't released a roster to our own alumni. It's a reason. Notice JSU is bragging. If our own alumni don't know what we have imagine how we are stacked...... Maynor just didn't start coaching. He is experienced...... Just like China is bragging about having more ships in the Navy today then the USA. Do y'all seriously think Amerikkka didn't know China was building ships? Lol 😂

Prime is going to always brag its just in him. We've bragged when we were sorry so that isn't gonna change lol. We are playing 14 freshmen right now. I like our coaching more than anything at this point.

I'll check y'all out tonight

Prime is going to always brag its just in him. We've bragged when we were sorry so that isn't gonna change lol. We are playing 14 freshmen right now. I like our coaching more than anything at this point.

I agree. That's why I said I like his arrogance. Shyt if they let me do the pregame speech mayne I would be worst than prime time. 😂 I just think this is not new to Maynor. He wins every where he goes.

The funny thing though.... as much ish as Prime talk... Maynor TWO times worst....this should be an interesting game week lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

However, these are not the freshmen that JSU use to put on the field.... These freshmen are studs!

However, these are not the freshmen that JSU use to put on the field.... These freshmen are studs!

Believe it or not a bunch are Hendrick guys from 2019/2020.

I already know y'all gonna have a good offense. Ill be looking mostly at what y'all got defensively.

Believe it or not a bunch are Hendrick guys from 2019/2020.

I already know y'all gonna have a good offense. Ill be looking mostly at what y'all got defensively.

ND, The difference is with Prime in charge they have a "I can win any game attitude". No disrespect to Hendrick...

SMHDH. I've been drinking too much today. I've been watching this game for 20 minutes and thought aamu was in maroon 😳. Now I gotta start it over. Why yall got the same colors shyt 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back