A&T to play Wake Forest this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSU......

If & when you all leave, would you please take Mississippi Valley & Arkansas Pine Bluff with you? I sure wish all three of you all could leave sooner than later. Your 3 football programs are bringing the SWAC down. If we can get rid of thse ungrateful programs, S.U. and Gram could still play jsu in non-conference tilts and have two additional non conference games with the exodus of the other 2 programs. I would suggest Bama State pickup jsu but after beating them so many times recently, doubt very seriously if jsu would sign a contract voluntarily. Lets face it, the top 5 programs football wise is now S.U. GRAM, Bama St, AAMU & Alcorn. I vote to keep the Texas schools, the 5 football powerhouses and kick everbody else out.

The SWAC needs to move up to IA. It would be best for them. I know that it is better said than done. But it should be a definite possibility by 2010.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
JSU's administrators would be crazy to even bring something like that to the table.

True. But it makes for interesting SWAC Page chat, nevertheless. :lol:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Nice...Very Nice!

If it wasn't for this dayum 9 game mandate...we could have played Hawaii, San Jose State or SMU. But thats another subject!

Nice move A&T!

It looks like Morgan State has been chosen to play San Jose State. Looks like Grambling is the latest victim of the 9-game mandate.

I just wish you all quit selling wolf tickets and go along with some of the other "rift raft." The Southland conference may be a good fit for you like one of you mafia members contend (snicker).

Tigerpride wrote:
After one year of beating us...Yeah right.

C'mon guy......Don't be trying to get "brand new" up in here. Ya'll haven't done jack in 7 years. Don't come compare your team with the top 5. The only team you may even come close to is Alcorn. The difference is their program is headed north and yours south.

Originally posted by JROCK
I just wish you all quit selling wolf tickets and go along with some of the other "rift raft." The Southland conference may be a good fit for you like one of you mafia members contend (snicker).

Tigerpride wrote:
After one year of beating us...Yeah right.

C'mon guy......Don't be trying to get "brand new" up in hear. Yall haven't done jack in 7 years. Don't come compare your team with the top 5. The only team you may even come close to is Alcorn. The difference is their program is headed north and yours south.

Bruh, you are talking about one year. Yeah, it may have been 7 years since we won a championship but that still would not put SU and especially Alcorn and AAMU ahead of us. In 7 years, those teams are 1-6 against JSU. Just because we have higher standards than most does not mean that we are not a top program.

JRock,

Our only problem was Hughes. Even when Big Daddy was there in 97 and 98 and we did not win Championships, we could still hold our head up. You all REALLY have no clue about how bad Hughes was. I am not sure if Bell is the right man either, I am just glad that Hughes is gone. Getting rid of Hughes was the first step. When we get where we want to be, you all are going to be so sorry.

I am convinced that 3 teams need to leave the SWAC. If you all are lobbying then the conference should facilitate. I think JSU, Valley & Pine Bluff should be put on a 2 year probation period because of the poor product placed on the field. If this does not improve then they should be shown the door. Prairie View has tenure in the basement and an original charter members so they should be exempt from such action.

If jsu wants to remain in the SWAC then their fans need to shut up and count your blessings. I say your fans (defacto administration) because your current administration does not agree and don't listen to Jacksonians. Since you all have given the house to all of these strange outsiders, your voice is no long respected.

I am not sure if Bell is the right man either

What? You just said that Bell was the best coach in BCF and he whould get the job done at JSU and yadda yadda yadda.

When did you get the change of heart? Was it after you saw your recruiting class and realized that Bell failed to address your primary need?

Originally posted by JROCK
Don't come compare your team with the top 5. The only team you may even come close to is Alcorn. The difference is their program is headed north and yours south.
I was telling somebody from JSU that exact same thing not long ago.

lmao@bt putting TP on the spot for questioning Bell.
:lol:

I was telling somebody from JSU that exact same thing not long ago.

lmao@bt putting TP on the spot for questioning Bell.
:lol:

JRock,

You are just babbling so I won't even address that mess you are spewing. You could not even get MH to co-sign for you.

MH, I shole hate that you think that because Alcorn and AAMU beat a depleted JSU team (thanks Hughes) that Alcorn and AAMU are on our level (SMH @ 1-6). JSU is still one of the top Programs in the land, 2-10 or not. Some programs are like that. Look at how bad TNState was 10 years ago but they were still TN State. YOU still want to see JSU. We get more attention than any other team on TSPN.

Thrilla,

I like Bell. All I said is that if he turns out to be as bad as Hughes, I am still just happy that we got rid of Hughes. I feel a lot better following this 2-10 season than I did following Hughes 7-4 seasons. I can see where the program is headed..and it is not where Hughes was taking it.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
JRock,

You are just babbling so I won't even address that mess you are spewing. You could not even get MH to co-sign for you.

MH, I shole hate that you think that because Alcorn and AAMU beat a depleted JSU team (thanks Hughes) that Alcorn and AAMU are on our level (SMH @ 1-6). JSU is still one of the top Programs in the land, 2-10 or not. Some programs are like that. Look at how bad TNState was 10 years ago but they were still TN State. YOU still want to see JSU. We get more attention than any other team on TSPN.

Thrilla,

I like Bell. All I said is that if he turns out to be as bad as Hughes, I am still just happy that we got rid of Hughes. I feel a lot better following this 2-10 season than I did following Hughes 7-4 seasons. I can see where the program is headed..and it is not where Hughes was taking it.

And you accused JROCK of "just babbling."

:smh:

Originally posted by Tigerpride
:rolleyes:
I guess you went back and read what you had just wrote and had to roll your eyes.

TP,
Wake up my brotha. JSU aint as big and as bad as you want to think it is. You haven't gotten close enough to even sniff a championship this century. Just think, you just went a whole season and did not win a single home game. The running clock is a running joke on the smack board, but if you really stop and think about that running clock, it's downright disgusting that something like that occured between teams in the same conference. :scared:

Wake up TP. JSU aint top shelf. Yall close to the bottom. Seriously!!!

I guess you went back and read what you had just wrote and had to roll your eyes.

TP,
Wake up my brotha. JSU aint as big and as bad as you want to think it is. You haven't gotten close enough to even sniff a championship this century. Just think, you just went a whole season and did not win a single home game. The running clock is a running joke on the smack board, but if you really stop and think about that running clock, it's downright disgusting that something like that occured between teams in the same conference. :scared:

Wake up TP. JSU aint top shelf. Yall close to the bottom. Seriously!!!

MH, do you know how many people know that we went 2-10?? We could still go into a stadium and draw a crowd just because we are JSU. Just because you got a classic invite last year, don't get the big head. :rolleyes:

Your team has not won a title since 1991 and you want to talk about championships?? Dude please. You have only won one title in your history. This is sad and low even for you.

typical, I knew you would divert back to ancient history or cast stones at ASU. Funny thing, you did both! HA!!!!

but, NONE of that changes the current state of affairs now.

JSU aint at the top, aint near the top, aint in the middle.

Not many places left for yall to be.

so.......

btw,

Just because you got a classic invite last year, don't get the big head...
Where in da sam L did that come from?

I'm posting on this topic cause ASU was in the Detroit Classic last year.:confused:

LMAO!!!!!!!!

TP,
I'm glad I've met you bruh. If I hadn't, I would think you're crazy for real.
:D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:fart: :fart:
To the above.:bawling: :bawling:

Like when has Jackson State University given a damm about what you LITTLE PI$$ ARSES think.:goof:

:p :p :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :p :p :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :p :p

All I said is that if he turns out to be as bad as Hughes,

So you admit that there still is a good chance that he will be as bad as Hughes. What happened to the best coach in BCF rhethoric?

Originally posted by bornthrilla
So you admit that there still is a good chance that he will be as bad as Hughes. What happened to the best coach in BCF rhethoric?

:confused: Can somebody please tell me how this turned into a "J-State Affair/Progress/History/Future Thread! "

I tell ya...some people on this board aint got no home training! Always trying to stir up mess! :smh:

Man just ride it out. Every thread turns into a JSU topic by the 5th post.

Tha Hate.............. THA HATE. :lmao: :lmao:

typical, I knew you would divert back to ancient history or cast stones at ASU. Funny thing, you did both! HA!!!!

but, NONE of that changes the current state of affairs now.

JSU aint at the top, aint near the top, aint in the middle.

Not many places left for yall to be.

so.......

Mighty Hornet, this time last year you were DEAD LAST!! So what is your point??

Originally posted by bornthrilla

There is a good chance that Small will be on the hot seat in three years. Bell is the best coach in BCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back