A&T to play Wake Forest this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: 2003 Return to Dominace Recap

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I am wondering where JRocks last two posts came from. This dude shole know how to get off the subject.

:lmao:

Any coach can have bad year. I know that I would rather have Bell than any other coach in Black College football. The only ones I would give benefit of doubt to are Alvin Wyatt and Donald Hill-Eley.

But Small beat both those coaches on the road and with a team that had previously gone 4-8. Why wouldn't you give the benefit of the doubt to him also?

Originally posted by bornthrilla
But Small beat both those coaches on the road and with a team that had previously gone 4-8. Why wouldn't you give the benefit of the doubt to him also?

Because he did not build that team.....McNeil is probably running everything over there anyway.

LP, why do you always say stupid things of which you have no proof? What makes you think that McNeil "is running the team" and Small is not in charge? Didn't Small make the decision to bring in Lee and McNeil and not the other way around?

This is the sports board. Can you start having a serious conversation for once?

Originally posted by Tigerpride
It's unavoidable that he takes over the SWAC and becomes the class of BCF. You all are going to eat these words.

Famous last words.......

2002 - 1-9
2003 - 2-10 - a successful season acording Garp
2004 - 3-8 - taking over the conferance........SMH, get off of this crap and be truthful for once......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back