24 - Season 5

pv_symbiotic said:
Maybe you all can answer this question for me. Because the viewers of 24 don't know the answer.

Is President Palmer's wife still alive?

I am wondering because I expect her to get her clown on when she learns that her baby's dad is dead. I didn't like her at first but she grew on me like a rash. Over the years, I have learned to enjoy her character in the series.

No. Sherry Palmer was killed last year.:tdown:

:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
amethyst08 said:
No. Sherry Palmer was killed last year.:tdown:

:smh:

How did you die? I remember her getting stabbed in that computer guys apartment when Jack was chasing ole boy and he climbed out of the hole.

Did she die from that wound?

I didn't like her at first but she became my girl.

Poor little fella didn't realize he was being manipulated by the President's right hand man. There are many moles in this season of 24. I can't wait for next Monday already!!!!

Jack is and will always be the man....

I wonder how many people have Jack killed since the show has started.

FYI: This whole thing is a plot from someone in the administration thats trying to make the President look good with fighting terrorist but it backfires on them and the terrorist will try to get revenge.

cat daddy said:
Poor little fella didn't realize he was being manipulated by the President's right hand man. There are many moles in this season of 24. I can't wait for next Monday already!!!!

I wanted to tell Cloe's lover... Remember to say that you are innocent when it hits you that you have been given a life sentence for treason and you realize that you are in prison tossing someguys salad. In court ignorance is not an excuse.

Even if he thought that he was undercover doing an internal investigation. He broke CTU's rules by upping his security clearance and reading poking around on their computers.

Jack -vs- The White House..................:xeye:

The President's wife ain't so dumb after all.:lol:

This is getting good.:uzi:

Only a few more hours 'til Jack. :jump: He makes Mondays something to look forward to.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Great Hour of Bauer tonite. Jack really got gansta on that fool Cummings. He was punching the fugg out of him. He was like TELL ME WHERE THE CANISTERS ARE!!!! THAOYAO!!! Then I thought Jack was gonna have to take his eyeball out. Ch!t was gansta.

:slap:

J-State Tiger said:
Great Hour of Bauer tonite. Jack really got gansta on that fool Cummings. He was punching the fugg out of him. He was like TELL ME WHERE THE CANISTERS ARE!!!! THAOYAO!!! Then I thought Jack was gonna have to take his eyeball out. Ch!t was gansta.

I was rolling when Jack told Cummings, "you read my file, you know what I'm gonna do.."

J-State Tiger said:

I thought he was going to really do it when he got behind Cummings. I was on the edge of my seat. I was like DAMN! he's going to do it. :lol:

Cumming got butt **** by the dudes he was dealing with. :bump:

Ladies would you stay married to a man like that weak azz president? Dude is weaker than watered down koolaid.

pbla said:
Ladies would you stay married to a man like that weak azz president? Dude is weaker than watered down koolaid.

Ain't he weak. :smh: A weak man makes me wanna :vomit:. He ain't even a man. He's just a male...maybe.:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:
After he's let Cummings run and ruin him, now he's begging for Jack's help. Just sad.:kaioken: :kaioken:

For those that have seen all of the other 4 seasons, how do you rate this season based on action so far? During the other 4 seasons, Jack was tortuting or killing someone all throughout each hour. Last night, his only torture was those few seconds with Cummings. This season is slow like season 3.

What was the split screen with Dianne and Derek for towards the end? Why won't they just write them out for the season?
Who do you think is on side of the bed in next week's preview? It must be someone from a prior season.
Oh yeah and remember I said last season, I don't trust Audrey. I still don't. :idea:

Pretty predictable show last night...but still great action. Now, I'm wondering how long it will be before Jack finds the nerve gas.

:topic:

This show really gets me to thinking...and I must admit, it's pretty scary. I wonder if the terrorists watch this show to get ideas. :scared:

During the airing of next week previews. I was wondering who was that behind the bed raising their arms in the air. Any takers.

I think that it will be Jack's new girl.

It is interesting how the writers made this president a clown. I don't have an issue with Walt Cummings lying to the president and he believed Walt. My issue is the fact that he had belittled the death of President Palmer. I thought that the male (can't refer to him as a man) was going to man up and resign his post but he wimped out and decided to blow Jack to insure Jacks help. I was through with him when he ranked his term in office above the murder of President Palmer. I thought that Jack was going to bytch slap him when he told Jack that they both had a problem because Jack was still alive.

One other thing...his wife is going to divorce him.

I told y'all Audrey still had her thang for Jack.:lol:

:lol: "Jack, don't disappear again.":lol:

Regards.

Back