24 - Season 5

I was disappointed in last night's second hour. It didn't leave me on edge like every hour of the first 4 seasons did. I don't think Palmer is dead. Or is it that I don't want him to be. :xeye:

I give the 1st hour 5 stars. The 2nd hour was only 3 stars.
Anyway, in a few minutes, I'll watch as I've waited months to do. The writing has to get better.

:topic: SPhiS, you gotta watch the other seasons to see Mike's background. He was Palmer's chief of staff/right hand man.

I figured as much. I saw all of last season, but still need to go back a lil further. Like Palmer told him last year, I don't doubt he has the nation's best interest at heart. It's just something about him that I never liked though...:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Great work over the 1st 4 hours. I'm anxious to see how this will play out over the next few weeks. After these 2 hour premieres on back to back nights, this 1 hour ain't gonna be enough.

At least you know that there will be a show every week. No Mondays off until after the season is over, even on NCAA Championship night.

With everything that happened over the past 2 days. When are the Chinese going to start askinga bout Jack being alive. You know the Chinese are going to take action, once the news hits them and with this Bush like president it will not be long before the Chinese.

You know, my wife has been watching this show for a while and I never understood why. Monday after Monday, it was her and that dog-goned 24 show.

Well, I watched it Sunday, I mean really watched it for the first time Sunday. And I must admit.....I am hooked. It is a pretty good show!

Now, we have even one more thing in common that we can do (watch) 2-gether.

Fiyah said:
I'm loving it.......

:jump: :jump: :jump:
Me too....:jump:

I love me some Jack Bauer...that's one white man, that could get it. :lol: This show has got to be one of the highest rated shows on primetime TV, I know. :tup:

pv_symbiotic said:
With everything that happened over the past 2 days. When are the Chinese going to start askinga bout Jack being alive. You know the Chinese are going to take action, once the news hits them and with this Bush like president it will not be long before the Chinese.

My guess is that the chinese stuff will occur about hour 10. They will get involved, I'm guessing.

It'll be interesting when Audrey meets Jack's current "landlord".:lol:

Regards.

It's going great..........................except for one thing.

THAT WEAK ARSE PRESIDENT IS WEAKER THAN EVER!!

This brain dead fool answer to everything is for someonme ELSE to "HANDLE IT".

I'm yet to here him make one damm decision is 2 seasons.:)

Dr. Mac said:
It'll be interesting when Audrey meets Jack's current "landlord".:lol:

Regards.

I don't see how. Remember that bitty kicked jack to the curb just before her hubby died.

I am pissed that no one was acting surprised that Jack was still alive. I was expecting the president to show his azz when he learned that Jack Bauer was still alive after he ordered Jack to be killed.

I wonder where do they find the writers for this show. They are excellent.There is not a weak show in the series. These writers are surely top notch.

staggalee83 said:
It's going great..........................except for one thing.

THAT WEAK ARSE PRESIDENT IS WEAKER THAN EVER!!

This brain dead fool answer to everything is for someonme ELSE to "HANDLE IT".

I'm yet to here him make one damm decision is 2 seasons.:)

I couldn't agree more. That President is about as strong as a wet noodle. His wife is crazy but she is smarter than he is.

pbla said:
I wonder where do they find the writers for this show. They are excellent.There is not a weak show in the series. These writers are surely top notch.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

That's what happens when people actually put a SHOW together instead of all this CELEB/reality bullshat.
Fox seems to be loaded...........see "SHIELD".................on FOX/FX.

WRITERS ARE SUPPOSED TO WRITE and BE CREATIVE.................not just xerox-ing the flavor of the month.
These cat's could hang with the old school writers............Hill Street Blues, Dallas, Dynasty.............:nod:

Survivor/Top Model/............need to be dumped in the ocean.

(and no ------I'm not picking on just these 2)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
cat daddy said:
I couldn't agree more. That President is about as strong as a wet noodle. His wife is crazy but she is smarter than he is.

Yep she is.

Don't you just luv the way his right hand man with the glasses just be STARING at his arse like................"YOU GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST MF".:goof: :goof:

staggalee83 said:
Yep she is.

Don't you just luv the way his right hand man with the glasses just be STARING at his arse like................"YOU GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST MF".:goof: :goof:

:nod: :lol:

pbla said:
yes sir...I am so ADDICTED to this show! :tup:

pv_symbiotic said:
I don't see how. Remember that bitty kicked jack to the curb just before her hubby died..............

Yeah, but the "feelings" were still there.....and absence makes the heart grow fonder..........you don't miss your water 'till the well runs dry.........you don't know what you had until its gone.......etc., etc.

Did you see Audrey's reaction when she found out Jack was the suspect? It wasn't just "he's alive." She was kinda messed up at the end of last season when she found out Jack had died, if my memory serves be correctly.

There will tension between the two when they both find out about each other.

Regards.

No matter how Audrey feels. Jack has moved on. So it will be her reflecting on that she lost the two loves of her life.

What she needs to do is to talk to her brother and have him hook her up with one if his male friends.

pv_symbiotic said:
No matter how Audrey feels. Jack has moved on. So it will be her reflecting on that she lost the two loves of her life.

What she needs to do is to talk to her brother and have him hook her up with one if his male friends.

:lol:

Oooooooooh....Low Blow. (no pun intended)

Maybe you all can answer this question for me. Because the viewers of 24 don't know the answer.

Is President Palmer's wife still alive?

I am wondering because I expect her to get her clown on when she learns that her baby's dad is dead. I didn't like her at first but she grew on me like a rash. Over the years, I have learned to enjoy her character in the series.

I didn't tune in until season 4, but I do believe that someone told me that Palmer's wife died in an earlier season. I'm sure some tenured 24 vets on here can aonfirm/deny.

Back