Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jagtilhedead gonna' gitcha' bruh for cracking on his boy mane. I usually ride w/ you dez on most of your postings but this time naw mane. That brother there is a Dooley Dior purist.

😳😂
Man please you can ride with me. Atleast we riding in something attractive. Hell did you see the cars Dooley had his commitments taking a picture in? Wow! I knew we were in trouble.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man please you can ride with me. Atleast we riding in something attractive. Hell did you see the cars Dooley had his commitments taking a picture in? Wow! I knew we were in trouble.
Naw bruh I'mmo need for you to pull this car over and let me out like Tre' asked Doughboy to let him out in Boyz-N-Da-Hood! 😱

Jagtilhedead don't play about his ace boon Dooley Dior, on sale now at Macy's pre-black Friday sale. lol 😂

Last edited:
Naw bruh I'mmo need for you to pull this car over and let me out like Tre' asked Doughboy to let him out in Boyz-N-Da-Hood! 😱

Jagtilhedead don't play about his ace boon Dooley Dior, on sale now at Macy's pre-black Friday sale. lol 😂
😆 🤣 don't say the word ace, cause Dooley shouldn't be nobody's ace. The only ace I know and always ride with is Ace Mumford. Gosh we need a head coach like him again. 😩

SU,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you all have Trei Oliver and Chennis Berry on your staff at the same time, at any point?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whoa!!! Wait nah!!!! 😱😱😱👀
Will Smith GIF

He's a great guy but not the guy for the standard of Southern. At Southern we're aiming for the best in fcs, fuck swac. But yes I agree he can recruit because of his personality.
Not to poke the bear Dez , but if that was southerns goal, Why did the AD or President fail to pay Odums more money ? He was a quality coach, had exceptional assistants (coach berry doing phenomenal , and coach Trei Oliver who just won an HBCU national championship), and worm also beat Prime in his last year with the SWAC. It’s not just you who wants the school to think bigger, but is that really what these schools want across the board.? Priorities, they seem non existent in our institutions, but we’re talking about moving up as a conference?

Not to poke the bear Dez , but if that was southerns goal, Why did the AD or President fail to pay Odums more money ? He was a quality coach, had exceptional assistants (coach berry doing phenomenal , and coach Trei Oliver who just won an HBCU national championship), and worm also beat Prime in his last year with the SWAC. It’s not just you who wants the school to think bigger, but is that really what these schools want across the board.? Priorities, they seem non existent in our institutions, but we’re talking about moving up as a conference?
Most jaguar nation wants banks gone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back