Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he found a school dumb enough to pay him $400k a year! If the Jaguar Nation is happy with this hire, then we are happy! If the Jaguar Nation isn't happy with this hire, then we are happy!

With all of y'all's supposed tradition...was THIS the best you could do???

I am not happy about the hire at all, but again besides JSU, I don't think no AD'S in the SWAC have the balls to actually do a real job as a AD. If the rumors are true and we are paying him over 300,000 or more Smhhh. . I will wait after next season to talk. But as I said Dooley is fools gold-If he does not get players in the portal its going to be a long season(s).

For 400,000 why did we have to get a recycle coach.. I am trying to stay positive smhh

At 400,000 he better win the SWAC.. Being the bridesmaid like we did under Odums will not cut it
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during this process. The first question I would have asked Banks and Dooley.... When did Dooley win a SWAC Championship as a coach... -100,000. How are we going to put butts in the stands with you being the head coach. (20,000) plus at every home game -100,000.

Jags, you gonna' get exactly what you paid for. All glitz, no substantial return.

This is a bad hire and SU AD should get his ass whooped. I think there's either a kickback in play or he got the job on a Kappa connection. Either way Dooley wasn't the best man for the job and SU can look forward to more subpar seasons ... people will come only to see the band.

Dooley I'm sure is a nice guy but nothing he did at PV was impressive enough to move up ... to me the SU football HC position is among the most coveted HBCU coaching jobs out there. The Jaguar Nation ain't no joke!

Dooley at SU isn’t the same Dooley at PV . No disrespect of course, but it is what it is.

Thanks Southern.... 😭😭

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
punch air GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back