Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Press conference tomorrow to announce Eric Dooley will be southern head coach
It was painfully obvious w/ the last 4 weeks of putrid play, horrible play calling, and incapable leadership @ the QB position for PV.

What took you guys so long to announce what we knew some 1.5 weeks ago.

Tell him to take the womens' basketball "coach" with him as well. And if that band dude gets snarky again, take him as well.

"Pass" didn't have to do all that there to get released and hit the portal to end up @ SU w/ Mr Dooley. IJS'n. It's not that serious w/ us at that level.

You're either born a Panther or nah.

Man y’all really think Kevin Sumlin coming to PV?

no smack…I’m just asking
Why not, I had a source tell me he wanted the southern job and money wasn’t a top priority. He still collecting from Arizona and Texas A&M. But clearly , SU had their eyes on Dooley and wanted Dooley over a elite coach who has accolades and can recruit on par with Deion , but you know… incompetence and nepotism

Why not, I had a source tell me he wanted the southern job and money wasn’t a top priority. He still collecting from Arizona and Texas A&M. But clearly , SU had their eyes on Dooley and wanted Dooley over a elite coach who has accolades and can recruit on par with Deion , but you know… incompetence and nepotism
Bruh, I'mmo need for you to wait for a few before we can leak our next hire here first, before it hits the street-committee.

Y'all go on over there and whoop up on SCSU and bring that thing home to the SWAC, where it belongs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh, I'mmo need for you to wait for a few before we can leak our next hire here first, before it hits the street-committee.

Y'all go on over there and whoop up on SCSU and bring that thing home to the SWAC, where it belongs.
I know your school already had that list coming into the fall season , but immo mind my business… I’m just waiting to see if a gram gone pull the trigger on ole Ed Reed … mane shutup prophet you telling them too much …

So wait neither school had a clause where he could not coach as long as he is getting paid....wait I think Nolan Richardson won that case with the NCAA.

"Panther Nation! Y'all ready for some tough football and a winner?!!!!"

mississippi-valley-state-devils-head-coach-vincent-dancy-during-the-picture-id1234096950

Last edited by a moderator:
Word is yall interviewed Fobbs.
You'd better tell your "Word" that it is more wrong than me driving down that one-way the wrong way last Saturday in J-M. We have interviewed (informally) no one other than a few phones calls here.... there... to gauge interest.

Howsinever, THERE IS THIS ONE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!! IJS'n. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back